FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Multi-Account Navigation

By FortunesOne#9299 - SUBSCRIBER - January 18, 2019, 21:23:11

Hi there,

I'm currently playing on the multi-account server, Echo, and movement on multiple accounts is a pain.

I was wondering if there's a way to click on multiple clients at once so I don't have to tab in and out while just moving from map to map, as I've been doing it with ALT+TAB and it can be tedious.

I've tried using AHK but I don't think I'm smart enough to do that sort of thing myself, plus, I don't know if what I'm trying to do is against Dofus Terms of Service.

Was just wondering:
1. Is what I'm trying to do allowed?
2. If it's allowed; does anyone have any tips for multi-account control or software that'd make it easier?

Apologies if this isn't where this should be posted, it looks like the Echo subforum is primarily for buying and selling? Haven't used the forums in a good while.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Replying to ShadowOfDeath

Hello!
In fact, it wasn't a mod... it was me! biggrin

The suggestion was indeed sent to the dev team, who was going to evaluate its feasibility, but since it has been quite some time since we heard back on it, I will follow up tomorrow morning and ask for an update.

Cheers for the nudge, ShadowOfDeath! wink

See message in context
Reactions 6
Score : 709

I use ALT + ESC

It cycles through quickly, but if I have anything besides dofus open, it will cycle through that as well.

0 0
Score : 874

Some time ago we had topick about that. Then players get idea to add options "fallow Player" to GPS, even forum mod promissed that he will speak with devs about that. However we dont have any info since this time.
some PLL using same kind of script but i even dont know how its called, also i hard that this script is counted as bot so u can be baned for that.

0 0

Hello!

The suggestion was indeed sent to the dev team, who was going to evaluate its feasibility, but since it has been quite some time since we heard back on it, I will follow up tomorrow morning and ask for an update.

Score : 91

[Manaia]|2019-01-21 22:24:14
Hello!

Any update on this Topic?
0 0
Score : -21

check this from 2017 and make own opinion
https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/328242-autohotkey-allowed

easier switching between multiple tabs like this should be fine
https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/330213-multiaccounting-techniques

0 -2
Respond to this thread