By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Temporis II: D–8!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - January 21, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker

In one week, on January 29, the temporary servers are turning back on for two months! Pre-registration has already been open for a week. Don't delay any longer if you want a starring role in Temporis season 2!

On the Temporis servers, re-start the DOFUS adventure from scratch! This post explains everything, especially why pre-registering is a good idea. If you have a tendency to procrastinate, wake your inner Iop and… get hopping! Pre-registration is open here!

That way, you'll avoid potential waiting lines that could slow you down in your quest for new sensations and… new rewards!

Xelor's countdown has begun! Get ready for Tuesday, January 29!
First Ankama intervention

Replying to wheresmymind

Did you register already? biggrin

See message in context
Reactions 12
Score : 216

Thank you Kaniger, very cool.

5 0
Score : 562

I missed the first one, I'm looking forward to checking this one out!

0 0

Did you register already? biggrin

Score : 147

one question : this temporis server is a mono server or we can multi account ?

0 0

It is a mono-account server. smile

Score : 1864

I know this might be a stupid question, but: Will it be accessible to subscribed players only? Will be free for all with same level restrictions as the main servers? 

0 0
Score : 2

It's going to be subscriber only.

0 0
Score : 1

What time at Tuesday is it going to start? Is it planned for some evening like 7-8pm?

0 0

can you explain how item drop system is going to work ? smile I'll be also coming back for it because of it.

0 0

This is the google translated info from the french announcement. "The higher the item, the lower the take rate. 
The distribution of the equipment does not take into account the areas or families of monsters. The objects are obtained on all the monsters corresponding to their level slice."

https://www.dofus.com/fr/mmorpg/actualites/news/955578-place-temporis-ii

0 0
Respond to this thread