FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Event: Fortunabunga in Pandala!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - February 05, 2019, 11:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

In a land far far away, the new year is about to be celebrated. Pandawas really really like this land, so they're inviting you to celebrate the event! They're promising to give out very special fortune cookies and that it'll be bamboozlingly fun!

It's all going down in Pandala from Tuesday, February 5 to Tuesday, February 19. But you can imagine, these cookies, which will give you Intelligence, Strength, Agility, and Chance (no less!), aren't going to sit quietly at a buffet and wait for you to come serve yourself! You'll have to get a move on and smash up a few monsters, and choosing them wasn't done at random…

Go track them down and politely ask them to give you the famous biscuits. In theory, it'll never work. So opt for a more radical approach, or a more Ioppish one – hit them and they'll drop Fortunawa cookies and Fortunawaduo cookies!

Your playmates? Lousy pigs, Porcos, and the Dragon Pig… (Other Pandala monsters will only drop Fortunawa cookies!)

Fortuna-what?

According to tradition, each of these cookies contains a quote corresponding to a bonus. Each Fortunawa cookie thus gives you a bonus in one of the stats mentioned above.

As for Fortunawaduo cookies – as their name suggests – they grant you a combination of two bonuses!

You can then use these bonuses in combat,* in exchange for Vitality.

Since Pandawas love a good party, they won't stop there. Pandala dungeon bosses and the Dragon Pig will additionally be able to drop a ceremonial pet in the colors of the event!

Put simply, until Tuesday, February 19 (11:59 p.m. Paris time), get ready… to savor!

The Monkiki'Ng Set

And while you're at it, you may as well play the whole thing out by wearing the outfit tailored for the new year! Let's not beat around the bamboo: The colorable Monkiki'Ng set, perfect for giving a shout-out to Pandawas, is available until Sunday, February 10 (11:59 p.m. Paris time)! You'll find it in the store for just 8,000 OG, or €10!

* Effects will be inactive in PvP.

First Ankama intervention

Replying to chaoman

Thanks for bringing this up, chaoman! happy
I have updated the news to replace "coulive" with "colorable", in the sense that set matches the character's colour.

See message in context
Reactions 13
Score : 3464

Matches your characters colours, however theres no emote or different appearences. The set cost me 5M kamas.
0 0

Thanks for bringing this up, chaoman! happy
I have updated the news to replace "coulive" with "colorable", in the sense that set matches the character's colour.

Score : 2275

which pet is it?

0 0

It's called a Wingepig. smile
It is a ceremonial pet that you can obtain by defeating Dragon Pig and  Pandala Dungeon Keepers. You can find it in the in-game encyclopedia.

Score : 1189

If I buy this on Temporis, it will get transferred no?

0 0

If you decide to assign this set to a character on one of the Temporis servers, it will be returned to your gift interface once the Temporis servers close.

Score : -3644

Good evening.

Great event! I see that they keep coming, for sometime! Good job, guys! wub
Looking forward to grab those cookiezzzz from monster's paws! And may Lady Fortune smile upon my characters with grace, to assist in dropping some cerem pets too! 

I got a few questions, if I may:

• 1 - do souls drop cookiez/ cerem pets too? or only monsters / bosses in Pandala on site?
  • 2 - do idols/ chals influence nr of cookiezzzz obtained? how about cerem pet?

Then, a few notes, again, if I may:
  • A - I got nothing against Ankama trying to make a honest buck from cosmetics, on the contrary; but why not have also a set obtainable from collecting "fortune notes" from the cookiezzz? or crafted with cookiezzz? or with stuffs that we can get trading Pandala drops? possibilities are endless; some set like Hairy Set from Kwismas season (only without requiring quest + pre-quests for over a week, to be able to trade the items for patterns for the craft of the set);
  • B - same question, for a/ some titles, bases on nr of cookiezzz or "fortune notes" from them? remember, Game of Crowns? ; )

And last but not least, is it safe to assume that fun events like this one and Game of Crwons will keep coming through 2019? rolleyes If so, then you guys are already in my good book for my letter to Santa. 
4 -1

Good morning! biggrin

To answer your questions:

• You will have to track down the monsters in their natural habitat in order to get the ceremonial pet. However, cookies can be obtained by fighting the monsters AND by fighting souls in the city arenas.
  • They influence the probability of dropping those items, but not the quantity, as that is capped at one cookie per player per monster. So if you have:
    • 8 players fighting 1 monster, each player could drop 1 cookie.
    • 8 players fighting 2 monsters, each player could drop 2 cookies.

Regarding your other points, we have to vary the events so that it is not always the same kind of rewards. You are right, the possibilities are endless... we hope that the variations we will offer throughout the different events will please our players. ^^

Manaia
Score : 1105

Is this event happening because of the Chinese New Year of the Pig, which was the 5th of February?

0 0

Indeed it is! ^^

Manaia

Score : 574

Bulbig Brother 0.1% chance of a Wingepig
Daggero 0.25%
Dragon Pig 0.35%
Pandora Master 0.45%
Peki Peki 0.55%
Tanuki San 0.5%

Not to exciting.

0 -1
Score : 3078

Well it obviously depends on your prospecting and on if you choose to use idols.

0 -1
Respond to this thread