By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Julith pack is on sale on Steam - 90% off - 3 months subscription $6.50

By chaoman - SUBSCRIBER - February 07, 2019, 17:42:41
AnkaTracker

Steam store link - https://store.steampowered.com/app/553120/DOFUS__Julith_Pack/

It's currently 90% off ($6.50) until 11th of February.

You get

3 months subscription.
5x Mystery Box (I got a Julith set in one)
7x Bitter & Mirabelle Shigekax.
1x Cube pet.
1x Ratcham.
1x Skrot.
1x Shushivin Cape + Shushivin Hat.
1x Colour Change Potion.
1x Name Change Potion.
1x Sex Change Potion.
1x "Bloody" Emote.

You need your Dofus account linked to Steam to buy it though.

edit:
Ankama just pulled the offer. No longer available to buy the pack at all.

4 0
First Ankama intervention

We're sorry for the frustration this promotion disappearance may have caused you. We’ve noticed a big quantity of irregular transactions coming from dishonest players, we could not simply ignore them therefore we were forced to deactivate those promotions.

We will work on better ways to secure the transactions so we won’t punish you on the behalf of those dishonest players, but in the meantime we won’t be able to offer you again that promotion, nor any other.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

See message in context
Reactions 7
Score : 14

What a lie, realy anoying

3 -2
Score : 16

So what now? Do we just wait and hope for it to come back? Hispanic forums says that they are working on it and the will release it again and adjust the deadline. But at this point... I don't trust nobody.

1 0

Hi Aalpha-Siid,
Could you please provide me with a link to that statement, please?

We're sorry for the frustration this promotion disappearance may have caused you. We’ve noticed a big quantity of irregular transactions coming from dishonest players, we could not simply ignore them therefore we were forced to deactivate those promotions.

We will work on better ways to secure the transactions so we won’t punish you on the behalf of those dishonest players, but in the meantime we won’t be able to offer you again that promotion, nor any other.

Please accept our apologies for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

Score : 70

Dishonest players? Aren't they still spending their money or is there a breach in transactions where you dont have to pay? Tbh I was looking forward to the pack when I saw this thread and then it was pulled off steam. So I hope it comes back, a 90% discount is exactly what it needed honestly.

1 0
Score : 1260

Taking advantage of a promotion... How dishonest!ohmy

3 0

Hello everyone,

Those that have been playing for several years will remember the implementation of some payment filters as a result of an increase in dishonest transactions that put Ankama at risk of losing several payment partners.

The Julith pack promotion was put in place by Steam, and we didn’t have a problem with it. As previously explained, the promotion was taken down due to irregular and dishonest transactions, and the issue was reported to us by our payment partners. These situations aren’t ones we can ignore and must act. Our only option was to present the case to Steam and agree with them to take it down.

We are genuinely sorry that we had to pull the plug on this promotion, as we saw how excited many of you were with this great deal. As much as we would like for our players to enjoy such offers, we are not able to offer it again for the time being (regardless of the platform); we first need to work with our payment partners on better ways to secure transactions so as to not penalize legitimate and honest players in future promotions such as this one.