By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[CM Holiday] See you in March! :D

By [Manaia] - ADMIN - February 20, 2019, 13:19:52
AnkaTracker

Hey, everyone! 

Just so you know, I am packing a suitcase for myself and my little bow meow as we will be on holidays as of tomorrow. I heard Moon Island is fabulous at this time of the year!
If I am not kept captive by kanniballs or eaten by a greedovore (or tempted to take up residence in Skull Path to lead the pirate life), I should return to you all mid-March. wink

[Talora] will be looking after the EN community while I am gone. You will still get info updates and translations during my absence, your feedback will ongoingly be read and shared, so do not worry: it is business as usual, and you won't even notice that I am gone. 

Until my return, I wish you all plenty of exciting adventures, filled with numerous treasures and loyal companions around the World of Twelve. 

Happy gaming, and see you all soon!
Manaia

First Ankama intervention

I am actually ashamed that I never thanked you guys for your lovely messages. sad

I will be absent for the rest of the week. I will be back on the 18th and, as always, I leave you in Talora's care. 

I hope you all really enjoy the 2.51 release! Good luck and happy gaming, everyone!

See message in context
Reactions 10
Score : 3007

Hey,

Of course we notice that.
I wish you a good relaxation!
And take care of the meow.

Happy Holidays,
Medizini, QH

2 0
Score : 3259

Happy holidays, enjoy your time off!

2 0
Score : 161

Happy holidays

2 0
Score : 2993

Hoping you have a wonderful holiday. happy

2 0

I am actually ashamed that I never thanked you guys for your lovely messages. sad

I will be absent for the rest of the week. I will be back on the 18th and, as always, I leave you in Talora's care. 

I hope you all really enjoy the 2.51 release! Good luck and happy gaming, everyone!

Get well.
(You will not recognize us at the 18th, because we will be smeared with chocolate all over)

0 0
Score : 1074

A well deserved holiday Manaia,i hope you and your little bow meow enjoy the relax and [Talora]  has got this cool

0 0

Just a quick note to let you know I am back. laugh

*drool* *lick* *daub*  mmpf, WB *gulp* *slurpp*

0 0

Fleaster Island is that good, huh?

Respond to this thread