FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Eliocalypse: Resonance

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - March 14, 2019, 17:15:00

What if, tomorrow, everything we have always relied on… …became a tool for the greatest betrayal of all time?

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences
Reactions 18
Score : 1340

Hype.

0 0
Score : 372

IT LOOKS AWESOME

0 0
Score : 788

“Evil? No! But it’s a bit more complicated than that. To make things easier for you, let’s say that Wakfu and Stasis are complementary. Two diametrically opposed types of the same energy. Generally speaking, Wakfu is associated with change, movement, and by extension, life. But Stasis, on the other hand, is considered to be the energy behind stability, immobility and, by extension, death. But that’s an oversimplification. If Wakfu and Stasis aren’t balanced, the whole World, even the whole Krosmoz, would be irreparably destroyed.” - Otomai

But one has to wonder how many are actually aware of this.

Resonances... of what, is the question. What happened all the way back, 10,000 xears ago, to the Eliatropes, leading to them being nearly wiped out and the survivors, children, hiding in a dimension away from the rest of the universe, which incidentally is what lead to the creation fo the World of Twelve as we know it, as those events left the planet without life, or something else entirely?

Oh, by the way...

Who here is actually aware that the Eliatropes created the Zaaps, originally, and not Xelor unlike what Dofus tells us?

Wakfu exists in a cycle. A cycle that, if it is interrupted, will allow Stasis to proliferate and create an imbalance, a result of stagnation. The signs of this stagnation are already visible, more so in the Wakfu era, and if it progresses far enough, Stasis will destroy everything and everyone in its path. Wakfu can also be “stopped”, turning into a red crystal and further spreading Stasis through Stasis radiation. An Eliatrope discovered this secret in Mount Zinit. However, if the cycle continues, this does not happen.

Mount Zinit bears secrets, secrets that lead to either doom or salvation when uncovered. The outcome depends on what we do with them.

The World WILL end. One way or another. But the species that ended life 10,000 years ago and who allowed it to develop again much later when Osamodas found the barren world, who have been forgotten by time, to time, and would end life on the World, may hold the key to preserving its Wakfu and life, for it to continue elsewhere.

But not all individuals will accept this fate. Their actions may delay the inevitable, but ultimately, their actions may also endanger the lives of everyone and everything living on the planet because they will allow stagnation to progress to a stage where Stasis will start to destroy all life on the World. Then, Mount Zinit, and the creators of what is hidden within, will be the only chance of survival, to continue the cycle and preserve the Wakfu, which will end the World, but this is the cycle of the Wakfu. Stagnation, by becoming complacent, by not allowing progress, is what will happen otherwise, and it will only bring destruction.

“Why did I do it? Because the King wouldn’t move! He wanted to stay here and stay inside the lie. We are supposed to move! We are supposed to feed on other systems and progress, forever and ever. This is the real way of the Wakfu. “ - Qilby

0 0
Score : -228

Are turning over to the dark side theorist side? jk

Anyway, if we are to believe that zaap exist during IoW, and that occured before the 12 gods discovered the world of twelve, then yes xelor did not create the zaaps and the eliatropes are the real creator, contrary to what has been written. 

There could be 2 theory:
1. The records was inaccurate. Eliatropes created the zaaps and when the gods found the barren world, xelor claimed that he created the zaaps.
2. The 12 gods are reincarnations of the first born so indeed an eliatrope who reincarnated as xelor created the zaaps.

0 0
Score : 688

ooh that looks fun

0 0
Score : 442

Damn nice!

0 0
Score : 481

sp00ky

0 0
Score : 338

Elio Dimension?

0 0
Score : 1969

I was upset that the reveal was for April ( so far away in my mind) but then I realized how fast this year is going

0 0

Well Ankama did say that the Eliocalypse theme would get started for Dofus in early 2019(mid-year for Wakfu) and I’d say April is still sorta early 2019(who’s thinking they’ll pull an April Fools on the 1st and then do the real thing?).

0 0
Score : 2909

Are they going to use zaaps to transport monsters from the Elio Dimension into the World of Twelve? :O

0 0

I’d have my doubts on that. There doesn’t seem to be a real reason to think that there is an Eliotrope dimension. There is an Eliatrope dimension but as far as I know there are no creatures there since it was meant specifically as a safe place for the Eliatrope children. So the worst that could come out of that are some Eliatropes who would probably want to live on the planet, without seeking conflict.

No, I think there’s an implication that this will have something to do with Wakfu and Stasis. Which would probably have an effect on most things that are used in the World, including Zaaps(which, as I had mentioned before, were originally created by Eliatropes, as a method of transportation, and given that the Eliatropes had a close link to Wakfu and use it to create portals I wouldn’t be surprised if Zaaps simply created Wakfu portals... but Stasis can have a corrupting effect on non-organic devices too, if they are exposed to it enough, or to large enough quantities of it, I believe - but don’t call anything on that).

0 0
Score : -228

So the real function of the zaaps will be revealed. It is an extension of the zinit ship and serve as a tool to sap wakfu from its surrounding. The wakfu collected will be teleported to another location to power up a device. What device will it power up? Maybe the elio temple in the dofus era or the zinit ship's  planet-wide wakfu recycling device?

0 0
If I had to make a guess, if your assumption is right, it'll be used to perhaps open a portal to the Eliatrope dimension(which is a possibility since at least in the Wakfu era, Zaaps can also go to different dimensions such as Incarnam or Ecaflipus, directly from the World of Twelve, though this may just be natural improvement of the technology, since they do not require kamas to work, which makes sense to me if my idea that a Zaap is basically just a Wakfu portal like Eliatropes used but more powerful so it can cover much greater distances., and wouldn't need kamas to operate... or the Eliatropes, being the original creators of Zaaps, helped the inhabitants of the World improve the Zaaps when they arrived in it), maybe through a Zaap - it likely is not going to be used to power up the Zinit given that life continues to the Wakfu era, where the Zinit may be of more significance, or if not then, then in the following era. 

Although, what purpose would it serve to use the power for something in the Eliotrope Temple? There doesn't seem to be anything particular in it.

Edit : Apparently it's just temporal anomalies around Zaaps.
 https://www.dofus.com/en/forum/2-general-discussion/334733-ankama-not-live-episode-3
0 0
Score : 416

rip Zaaps 2004- 2019

0 0
Score : 539

This is huge,people!!!
Hope everything becomes fine....
Have a good day and time in Dofus as well as real life.

0 0
Respond to this thread