By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Class Improvements: The Work Continues

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - March 20, 2019, 17:30:00
Reactions 38
Score : 136

Gunnerwolfang|2019-03-22 11:46:51
That is fun in my book. I roleplay as a sadistic monster overlord, so what you describe is fun for me compared to whatever boring stuffs your class do.

Haven't you ever heard of the saying "To each his own", or the wisdom of "You do you"? Don't enforce your own personal preference upon others as being the right or fun thing to do, dismissing others as the boring or wrong thing to do. In other's perspective, your thing is actually the boring and wrong thing.

Saying monster overload is fun, thats a wrong describe, class chose status shows whats the most popular classes are, withc means the most powerfull and easiest way to win, pvm all the time cra is the most, kolos are osas ecas and thats a fact, playing foger hupper is even more fun, but why people aint picking them? Maybe to hard to play eith them or what? Because u have to use your brain ussing them, and they dont have sumons witch can reach u anywhere, ive seen class population on this game, ecas are arround 9% osas have pretty much same rate, fogers xelors and huppers have 3%-4%, so your arrguments about "balace" and "fun" game play witch really means to OP in all situations, dosnt make any sence 

Gunnerwolfang|2019-03-22 11:46:51
That is fun in my book. I roleplay as a sadistic monster overlord, so what you describe is fun for me compared to whatever boring stuffs your class do.

Haven't you ever heard of the saying "To each his own", or the wisdom of "You do you"? Don't enforce your own personal preference upon others as being the right or fun thing to do, dismissing others as the boring or wrong thing to do. In other's perspective, your thing is actually the boring and wrong thing.

And dont worry gunner, your fun class wount be touched with hand of nerf, but for those who playing sereous classes, would be awesome geting some counter spells
0 -1
Score : 25621

So to you, fun is using brain (meaning stressing out).... That is not fun for me. For me, fun is summoning then letting my summon do all the fighting. That is fun. Watching movie is fun, taking a test is not fun. Sorry, but your idea of fun is still not my idea of fun. Don't force your idea of fun upon other people by saying that our idea of fun is wrong and yours is right.

1 0
Score : 522

CoolRay|2019-03-21 22:18:41
Cra is literally the one of the strongest classes in the game, especially in PvM

So?

If they nerf the Cra all that'll happen is another class will be top of the pile. Do we then nerf that as well?
0 0
Score : 159

Is there a table with the actual numbers released? So we as players can interpret them ourselves?
Some more categories would be nice as well: How does the vision change when someone plays the class vs when someone is not playing the class.
Graphics are meh imo.

0 0
Score : -7297

A few words, if I may:

1. The survey ... the survey ... the survey ... Why I can only take it for a class? I play more classes, like many people. I wanted to do it for the classes I play, so I thought to do them in appearance order in menu, not in the order of which I like the most. And ... surprise! After first and one and single class I was able to do, the survey closed. Could this be fixed? Pretty please?
  2. We already have a great variety, with elemental paths and spell variants, to please a larger player base. Why not extend that happy player base, by adding mode options: pvm mode and pvp mode, with different spells, or at least (slightly) different effects and cooldowns, where one can pick the mode which would enable certain spells and/ or certain spell effects and cooldowns? They have been way too many buffs and nerfs on pvm and pvp, based on effect and/ or cooldown of a spell in the other one, which aint fair to anyone, not to pvm players, not to pvp players, not to those who enjoy both.
  3. Speaking of cooldowns and being fair, why not all classes have the same number of spells with own character cooldown, general cooldown for all team, and a comparable/ fair general number of turns of cooldowns for all spells together?
  4. And speaking of modes, and making more people happy (and even if personally I was never a fan of it), why not have a wings up mode too (you could name it warrior mode, or w.e.), where people who miss and crave that badly for Brakmar vs Bonta and headhunter could play that way, without having to go to Dofus 1.xx for it?
  5. Then, again, about the survey: they were no questions about class design (general look, animations, summon/s look/s ). Could they be added, pretty please? I am speaking from that bench in the park where all the players pretty displeased about the Osa looks when morphing ...

Thanks in advance for your patience to read the above. 
And for eventual reply/es.

1 -1
Respond to this thread