By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Dungeon Rusher Is Rewinding fourfold!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - March 21, 2019, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

To celebrate the 25th Dungeon Rusher that took place in February, we've got a surprise in store for you: Not one, but four dungeons will be available to you from March 29 through April 1! What's more, you're the one who will choose which dungeons will be included, through a short survey!

25 rushers and already 30 dungeons have been explored through the Dungeon Rushers, Rewinds, and the DR World Tour! That merits a little party, right? So for the next rusher, it's up to you to select the four dungeons where you can try to collect the famous boss shield!

Tell us your favorite and least-favorite one in each of the categories on the available list – low, mid, high, and end game level. The leading dungeon in each category will open its doors from Friday, March 29 (4 p.m. Paris time) until Monday, April 1 (10 a.m. Paris time).

Take the Survey!

See you on Monday, March 25, the survey closing date, to discover your future targets!

First Ankama intervention

Hello, everyone!
As mentioned last Thursday, we’ve closed the Dungeon Rusher #25 Special Rewind survey this morning. A special thank you goes to all 7501 participants who participated.

We divided all 30 dungeons into 4 level-based tiers. For each tier, we asked you to choose your favorite and your least favorite dungeon. We combined the votes of those two selection options across the four tiers so that the winning dungeons were those whose score (final vote) reflected the combination of both “favorite” and “least favorite” votes. Now that this point is clear: here are the big winners!

• Low-Level: Nelween - 2569 final votes
  • Mid-Level: Crocabulia - 661 final votes
  • High-Level: Ush – 1930 final votes
  • End-Game: Tal Kasha – 1118 final votes

There are 2 honourable mentions we’d like to share with you:
  • the Royal Tofu, who came second behind Crocabulia, with just 66 final votes difference, and
  • Count Harebourg, a hair’s breadth behind Tal Kasha: 26 final votes separated these two high scorers!

Do you want to know more? Ok then!
If we only take into consideration the votes for the favorite dungeons, Ush was the ultimate favourite since it scores the highest number of votes across all tiers. We get it, his shield looks pretty amazing!
Looking into each tier, the top three favorite dungeons were:
  • On Low-Level: Nelween, Wa Wabbit, and Royal Gobball
  • On Mid-Level: The Royal Tofu, Crocabulia, and Skeunk
  • On High-Level: Ush, Obsidemon, and Korri
  • On End-Game: Count Harebourg, Tal Kasha, and the Queen of Thieves

On the other hand, if we look at the least-favorite dungeons, Protoz’orror was the most “unloved” dungeon. Here’s the detail by tiers:
  • On Low Level: Kickroach, Wa Wabbit and Mantiscore
  • On Mid Level: Koolich, Skeunk and Dragon Pig
  • On High Level: Peki Peki, the Giant Kralove and Ush
  • On End Game: Protoz'orror, Merkator and Dantinea
See message in context
Reactions 8
Score : 488

Incarnam dungeon, so that I can actually get a shield.

0 0

Hello, everyone!
As mentioned last Thursday, we’ve closed the Dungeon Rusher #25 Special Rewind survey this morning. A special thank you goes to all 7501 participants who participated.

We divided all 30 dungeons into 4 level-based tiers. For each tier, we asked you to choose your favorite and your least favorite dungeon. We combined the votes of those two selection options across the four tiers so that the winning dungeons were those whose score (final vote) reflected the combination of both “favorite” and “least favorite” votes. Now that this point is clear: here are the big winners!

• Low-Level: Nelween - 2569 final votes
  • Mid-Level: Crocabulia - 661 final votes
  • High-Level: Ush – 1930 final votes
  • End-Game: Tal Kasha – 1118 final votes

There are 2 honourable mentions we’d like to share with you:
  • the Royal Tofu, who came second behind Crocabulia, with just 66 final votes difference, and
  • Count Harebourg, a hair’s breadth behind Tal Kasha: 26 final votes separated these two high scorers!

Do you want to know more? Ok then!
If we only take into consideration the votes for the favorite dungeons, Ush was the ultimate favourite since it scores the highest number of votes across all tiers. We get it, his shield looks pretty amazing!
Looking into each tier, the top three favorite dungeons were:
  • On Low-Level: Nelween, Wa Wabbit, and Royal Gobball
  • On Mid-Level: The Royal Tofu, Crocabulia, and Skeunk
  • On High-Level: Ush, Obsidemon, and Korri
  • On End-Game: Count Harebourg, Tal Kasha, and the Queen of Thieves

On the other hand, if we look at the least-favorite dungeons, Protoz’orror was the most “unloved” dungeon. Here’s the detail by tiers:
  • On Low Level: Kickroach, Wa Wabbit and Mantiscore
  • On Mid Level: Koolich, Skeunk and Dragon Pig
  • On High Level: Peki Peki, the Giant Kralove and Ush
  • On End Game: Protoz'orror, Merkator and Dantinea
Score : 1460

top three favorite Ush and Wa Wabbit... top three least-favorite Ush and Wa Wabbit... O_o I'm bit confused

2 0
Score : 1146

I voted against ush as I already have that shield, suppose a bunch of others did the same.

0 0
Score : 164

I wish Dantinea was selected, I missed the shield when it first came. How is Tal Kasha a favorite? I thought Protoz'orror and Tal Kasha was universally hated... I guess people love how the shield looks.

0 0
Score : 1261

Tal Kasha is up there for annoying dungeons but proto is at least 10x worse

0 0
Score : 2

Pretty much how most of us voted I think, was pick our favourites as the shields we don't have and our least favourites as the ones you do have. I got the protoz shield recently when I went there to do Barbaric by coincidence, but I don't like the dungeon or the shield really.

I find Ush's dungeon mechanic interesting enough & the shield looks really nice but I have it already, so I voted in favour of one that I didn't have instead. If anything I think I voted against Ush on the basis that it wouldn't benefit me in any way if it appeared on a dungeon rusher.

0 0
Score : 166

How can Ush, Wabbit and skenunk be on both the loved and hated list? XD

0 0
Respond to this thread