FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Silam: Passionate at Heart

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - March 22, 2019, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

He's part of the loyal, passionate, and talented players of our community. Silam (silamfanart.fr), known for creating DOFUS items, will enter the game thanks to you!

A true artisan of the World of Twelve, Silam creates original equipment for DOFUS, a joy for your eyes. Some of you are already familiar with his work and we'd like to pay tribute to him by integrating one of his creations into the game.

To do this, we've selected five items for you – vote for the one you absolutely want to see in DOFUS!

1. The Mall O'Skin Cape

2. The Royal Bluish Jelly Shield

3. The Black and Fire Dauge Pet

4. The Lucra Lucky Headgear

5. Jiva's Headgear

Not easy deciding, is it?
Yet now's the time to help us and make your voice heard: GET VOTING!
VOTE NOW!

The item that gets the most votes will be integrated into the game. You'll be able to get it straight from a monster along with one of our rare loots – more information very soon!

You should also know that Silam will be visiting our offices on Friday, March 29 so he can see the result of your votes for himself!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to Theoran

it works fine for me... huh 
Would you mind trying again, please?

See message in context
Reactions 13
Score : 1361

I would Love to vote~ Sadly the button brings me to: http://www.dofus.com/

0 0

it works fine for me... huh 
Would you mind trying again, please?

Score : 1238

Lucky Luke hat for sure.

1 0
Score : 1361

As a collector of diverse pets from all the corners of the word, Dimensions & beyond I will choose ze dog. Though as a cat lover I really hope to see more cats. Also: give me the gobbal vial pet that Venimus has in Srambad. Or else she may never see the darkness again because the light of heaven will illuminate her!

1 0
Score : 170

Jiva hat for sure

1 -1
Score : 317

Naruto ninja headband pleaseeee, or kage hat with Ankama logo

1 0
Score : 4711

Oh so difficult to choose... They are all nice!

0 0
Score : 1145

Why not all of them?

0 0
Score : 11

Cowboy

0 0
Score : 2614

They're pretty much all quite nice, the crowned jelly shield is stylish and the lucky luke hat is a nice reference!

0 0

Speaking of the Lucky Luke/Lucra Lucky...

Just so you are aware, the scarf won't have the same positioning as the image displayed but will partially cover a character's face (like a bandit). 
Just thought to let you all know in case that impacts your decision. 

Manaia

Score : 46

the capes looks nice

0 0
Respond to this thread