By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Komet Pet Free!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - March 27, 2019, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Starting today through April 03, the Komet pet will be yours free with any purchase of €20 or more in the Ankama Shop! Now's the time to treat yourself. Don't miss out!

Now that winter's over, Komet's been temporarily laid-off… And he's bored out of his wits! Tagging along with Twelvians and helping them in their adventures would do him a world of good!

What are you waiting for? Adopt him!

Starting today through April 03, he'll be yours free with any purchase of €20 or more.* He can help you out in DOFUS and WAKFU.

Head to the Ankama Shop now!

* Excluding shipping, and while supplies last. The code will be sent with your order.
Reactions 19
Score : 1340

I want this cute pet. But I rather not buy stuff from the shop :'( This saddens me greatly as a collector of pets D: I'll hope that I can buy it later in the market :'( Ugh.... Dammit Ankama.

0 0
Score : 2138

Its not free...

0 0
Score : 1123

I got this when it first came out, it looks... derpy. I like the presents more. Can i just buy the camo present <3

0 0
Score : 525

LOL, when you have to pay 20 euros for something it isn't free...

0 0
Score : 3007

Of course it is free. It's in addition to the bought things.

But it's not a PET, but a ceremonial item, a cover to pull it over a pet.

0 0
Score : 127

Change up the title, clickbait much. I thought I'd get that pet for free until I saw i had to buy something for 20eur+. You guys are really milking it before the game dies huh? Make the game f2p and I guarantee you a Grand Resurrection of the in-game population.

0 0
Score : 1989

id suggest f2ping level 1-80 areas

0 0
Score : 5754

Before the game dies? In the last three months the overall population of the game has gone up tremendously. Close to 300,000 players! It’s literally the complete opposite of dying.

0 0
Score : 1

Dx not really interested in the ankama shop items...

0 0
Score : 414

''Free"

0 0
Score : 469

It is so cute!!!
I wonder what it eats....
Please do not be out of the wits due to boredom ,dear Komet,smile.

0 0
Score : 99

Didnt get a code..

0 0

oh i have to buy toys not in game items lol

0 0
Score : 5

I bought a character transfer for 20 euros and I didn't get the pet

0 0

I didn't either.

0 0

Dragosani|2019-04-01 14:34:06
I didn't either.

its through the amkama shop, not dofus. so buy a toy lol
0 0
Score : -7293

Missed it ... wacko
... But I aint that sad. tongue

I have only bought a very few times from Ankama Shop, "thanks" to the incentive of ... shipping rates.
Seriously, couldn't you guys find a better deal for shipping, with same partner firm you are using, or with another one?
If one doesn't live in France, and s/he'd like to buy just 1 or 2 normalish stuffz from you guys, then shipping price can surpass the price of the purchased item/s. huh

1 0

It's the same with EVE online. An American company ships their goods, but a salt shaker costing $8 would be $28.10 with shipping to the UK.

Anything over £15 I think then gets charged import duty at £8, then vat @20%. It gets too expensive to support them.

1 0
Respond to this thread