By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ilyazelle or Echo?

By Bungeeneverdies - SUBSCRIBER - April 03, 2019, 15:34:44

Hey all, 

Im considering leaving Oto Mustam server to get back to normal dofus and enjoy the content once again. 

However im completely TORN between running a duo or 4 man on Echo, or just running a solo char and trying to be more social with player on Ilyazelle server. 

I say this because i just guess that if i do play solo account, its wiser to play on a dedicated solo server. (maybe)

What would you say to this question, is Ily server active and playing together?

One concern i have is reaching a limit of achievements as a solo player, i dont have close friends to play with so it could be difficult to find groups for higher content maybe.

Open to your suggestions here smile

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 25622

My two cents.
If you like playing with others, go solo on Ilyazelle.
If you prefer to play on your own at your own pace, go to Echo.

I'm not saying that it is impossible to play with others in Echo, all I am saying is that it would be easier to find other players to play with in Ilyazelle.
I am also not saying that it is easier to play and get achievement in Ilyazelle, while it is easy to find others to play with, it is IMO easier to complete achievements using your own team. 

1 0
Score : 18

Yeah i think the novelty of easily finding ppl to play with might run thin when its time to make some real goals. Thanks man i think i will go with Echo, at least i can enter a 3v3 Kolo as solo to get some team play in at the same time. 

0 0
Score : 524

My only issue with a solo server is having to rely on others all the time to do content. I'm not saying it's a bad thing, but relying on others all the time really isn't my thing.

I have a character on there, but only half heartedly.

0 0
Score : 5686

Ilyzaelle is quite fun. Hugely active. Lots of English guilds. We have no issue completing hard content - I’ve finished all dofus quests except ebony at this point through my guild, Einherjar. My only complaint about it is that it’s too active, which makes harvesting professions and resource competition a pain. Eternal harvest is quite miserable!

1 0
Respond to this thread