By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The 2.51 Update will be available to you tomorrow!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - April 08, 2019, 17:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The Zaap network will start to malfunction as a result of your actions in the World of Twelve. Kolossium scores will be reset for this 3rd season.

While there was some uncertainty on Friday, we can put those doubts to rest: the 2.51 DOFUS Update “Eliocalypse: Resonance” will be available for all players as of tomorrow.
The first anomalies will appear sometime after all adventures have settled back into their day-to-day routine (probably after a few days, depending on players’ activity in the different zones).

All details will be available tomorrow in the changelog.

And last, but certainly not least, Fleaster Island will be available starting Tuesday, 16th of April!

First Ankama intervention

Hey there, 

our login servers feel a bit overrun. We are on it. Have some patience please.

See message in context
Reactions 57
Score : 230

oooh Fleaster Island?! smile

1 0
Score : 1340

Changelog when? (English one)

PS: Fleaster will stay until May the 14th (Acording to french forums)

0 0
Score : 1123

Changelog when the update has been out for 2 weeks as usual.

1 0
Score : 154

@Tomanski lol

0 0
Score : 4

when is dofus back online again?

0 0
Score : 1

Down for the new Update!

0 0
Score : 6

when will it be online?

0 0
Score : 2

echo still down sad(

0 0

its called pay 2 play i pay 2 wait...

0 0
Score : 99

This some long downtime :/

0 0

yeh man this isnt normal dofus gotta compensate us because im missing subscribe time

0 0
Score : 1123

Worst part is that the dofus_EN twitter gets 0 info at all. Ankama please.

1 0

RIGHT?
They usually communicate but this time 0.

0 0
Score : 1340

I gotta say I appreciate that the changelog is up now and well translated. Good job Ankama.

1 0

what u mean?

0 0
Score : 7

Hopefully the update has been tested well so we don't need additional maintenances once the update goes live smile

0 0

ah ah ah ah ah

0 0
Score : 3007

*löödl löödl löödl lööö...*
I can't stand it anymore, my battery is almost empty.

0 0
Score : 34

does any1 else has troubles logging in due " too long waiting " ? or is it just me

0 0
Score : 34

does any1 else has troubles logging in due " too long waiting " ? or is it just me

0 0
Score : 2

still can't access, now due to "too long inactive"  or "you are bazylion'st person in  the queue"...

0 0
Score : 7

The server on ECHO is still not online. This is taking way to long. @Ankama should communicate why it takes so long. 

0 0
Score : -54

what have the greed of people, if you are used to spitting in your face for your money - this is your problem, I’m not used to it, I want you to treat me with respect and understanding, because I’m paying them for the service, I am their client, and they are not mine

0 0
Respond to this thread