FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The 2.51 Update will be available to you tomorrow!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - April 08, 2019, 17:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 57

Hey there, 

our login servers feel a bit overrun. We are on it. Have some patience please.

Score : -54

every time you reboot the server, or try to introduce some kind of new content, we suffer in terms of cutting the game time - subscriptions, we pay you with money, so please be kind enough to give us back either money or compensation equivalent to all the time you cut back, just Crutches attached to the game can not be played. What is the fifth leg for the dog?

0 -4
Score : 1184

I do think this is the longest maintnance I experienced tongue Not blaming ankama, not like this is intentional. Some patience guys ^^

2 0
Score : 28

Please make the Game work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Please.

0 0
Score : 3

just small update and so long downtime omg

0 0

You'll actually find that this is one of the year's major updates. That's why there has been intense advertising surrounding the new story line for many weeks.

As with every major update, there is the potential for surprise bugs or a surge in activity not normally experienced by the server infrastructure. Such is the life of a MMORPG.

Score : 67

Indeed, maintenance takes place in some peoples' day time after work/school - in general free time when they are able to play and they are cut out of possibility to do so. It's getting close to 10hours which I hope we will get paid back.

0 0
Score : 33

still we cant play ,it crushes in que time

0 0
Score : 28

We Iops are a little short tempered, Please let us return to our world smile

0 0
Score : -18

some patience? I've paid to play a game and its been several hours that I cannot login. the maintenance is taking for almost 12 hours. Kinda long in my opinion.

0 0
Score : -54

Ankama, if you knew that you would fix it long ago, correct it, I repeat to you again, in normal civilization organizations or institutions, if harm is done or services are not provided, they return everything and apologize, there are no apologies on your part formal replies

0 -1
Score : 780

I am kind of annoyed at the community... First of all people became so cheap... Sure i understand that a lot of people have limited playing time... but if it is down, just go do something else and in few hours it probably will be up for play. Second of all, people complaining they lose 12 hours of subscription... Seriosly??? What??? In a month people will complain about the minutes lost too??? Not to mention the update is bigger than it meets the eye as all the maps were modified (as far as i understood that is) so the game runs faster. 

1 -1
Score : 67

Any minute should be yours when you paid for WHOLE week, not paid for 6,5days..... It's like you bought a car, but then the owner disassembles wheel and say "I know you paid for whole, but geez, chill out I'm taking only wheel, soon people will be complaining about taking my radio." The point is no metters if you have money or you don't, you paid and you didn't get the 7days of subscription... or to make it legal you had subscribed account but couldn't log it for 10hours which is 1/17 of whole week.
As for "Sure i understand that a lot of people have limited playing time... but if it is down, just go do something else and in few hours it probably will be up for play." Yea, that way of thinking you could also not play dofus at all... Just go do other things. Are you sure about what you wrote? Was it your point? We chose to play and paid for it, if we didn't, then yea - we could go do something else.
You paid for your car? Well, give it to me for 1day and I don't care you need it. Go do something else instead of driving. Please....

1 -1
Score : 780

People complain about Ankama being fast and messing up. People complain when Ankama takes things slowly to ensure there is no additional waiting. People always complain. Also i feel like you misunderstoof the "do something else part". Everyone has a lot of stuff to do i am sure of it. Instead of waiting for 5 hours for the servers to be up, just go do the rest you have to do for the day (or even for the next day/next week) or so and when you are back, chances are you will be able to log in and play since you already have done what you needed to do for the day. And yes, i understand that you've paid for the entire week and you expect to be able to play the entire week but as i said... just switch around your tasks slightly and you will be able to enjoy your time regardless. I personally would like to wait for 12 hours for a maintenance to end than have a 6 hours long one that bugs the entire system and Ankama have to do stuff for additional 24 hours (since let's be fair it is quite often that it happens with big updates).
Another thing i want to mention is such long waits usually happen during the big updates in the year (so 4 of them). I really don't think it is a big deal that 4 days in the year your playtime will be more disturbed than usual due to a big update being started in the game. 
To end my wall of text, i want to add i have nothing against you or your opinion and you are free to "whine" as much as you want about how much Ankama suck-in other words don't take what i say offensively.

0 0

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to leave a quick reminder to make sure that everyone makes sure their posts to the forum are respectful.

It's obviously a bit frustrating to encounter server difficulties when you're trying to play. Understand that today was a major update to the game, one that was met with great anticipation by the greater community, and as such there is potential for surprise bugs and exceptional maintenance.

It's totally fine to voice your frustrations about this issue, but please make sure that we're all being respectful of each other, and Ankama, as these issues are worked out. It's in Ankama's best interests to fix the issues expeditiously, and Ankama will provide appropriate communication as necessary.

Likewise, it's in everyone's best interests to remain civil and calm as this situation is worked out smile

Score : 18

I totally agree Fiora! But when will the server be up again? I can load it but my accounts are stuck on 48% loading time ohmy

1 0

I'm not sure, I'm afraid. Ankama will communicate fixes to that issue, and others, as soon as they've come up with those fixes.
A lack of a communication simply means there's nothing to report at the moment.

Score : 229

In the meanwhile, maybe get familiar with the update: Eliocalypse update
So you can hit the ground running tongue

0 0
Score : 86

Are the servers closed to non-subscribers? Cuz I logged in maybe 5 hours ago to Echo and then got off to do some stuff. However, my sub ran out a couple hours ago and now it says the server is inaccessible (same for Illyzaelle).

0 0
Score : 80

I have the same issue with Inaccessible servers

0 0
Score : 1

I’m inaccessible also.account is 8 years old and locked out of every server.claiming I don’t belong to community or it’s for p2p only....?little confused when everyone whose p2p can log in but us non subscribers....

0 0
Score : 86

Yeah, it seems like they're limiting it to subscribers cuz of the massive amount of logins for the new update.

0 0
Score : 3006

If only you put as much time fixing bugs and focusing on rolling out the update without any problems, as you did with all the advertisement surrounding this update.  

2 0
Score : 386

IDK why the have a beta test either, if when it goes live you still have bugs è_é

0 0
Respond to this thread