By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The 2.51 Update will be available to you tomorrow!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - April 08, 2019, 17:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 57
Score : 67

It doesn't work for all my subscribed accounts as well, so it's not issue for f2p only.
It's frustrating as hell.

0 0
Score : 2

yeah maintenance full day again angry

0 0
Score : -54

ankama, are you completely insolent there? 2 day and you can not solve anything there? Are you trying to do something there? maybe it will bring us up to date or you have nothing to say again? What do we pay money for?

0 -1
Score : 18

kamas/ogrine market down ,titles and ornaments and rating back to previous update seems all working well again kappa..

0 0
Score : 469

This sounds freaky!!!

0 0

check that there is sufficient space and that you have the necessary rights

0 0

someone knows why?

0 0
Score : 578

I’m not entirely sure where to post this or if I should at this early stage of implementation for the temporal anomalies... but I have one or two questions about it all.

First off - is there any possibility of knowing what exactly goes into deciding how many anomalies appear how often depending on a server’s specific population, and is it chosen at random where they appear and at which time/era they are set? I’m asking this because I feel like it is a rather small amount of anomalies appearing on the server I am playing - I observed three appearing within this day, and I was on from around about 10:30 AM to shortly before midnight, and I had gone to sleep at midnight on the previous date - which, while I have absolutely no clue what the precise population on it is(playing on Agride, a french server, for info), does seem to have a pretty decent playerbase which is fairly active at most times of the day, seems like a pretty low amount, especially if twice within the same day an anomaly appears in the Scaraleaf Plain area, and once in the Dragoturkey Territory area, out of the three I observed appearing during the times I was online(which was most of today, besides when I was eating). There seemed to be at least six hours between each appearance, and only ever one at a time, in somewhat low level areas. And it is not a lack of areas with a penalty, there are plenty of them to be found around the world already by now(granted, I did not check the dimensions for them but I don’t go there if I don’t have anything to do in them, for the most part).

My second question is, do I absolutely have to beat an anomaly keeper close to my own level in order to be able to start the questline for the anomalies? As it stands in relation to the first question, seeing as it seems completely random besides the fact that the anomalies only appear in areas with a penalty, meaning I could be waiting days until an anomaly appears in an area which is considered close to Level 154. The quest tells me to help close an anomaly in an area close to my own level but I’ve seen people with Omega levels going into low level anomalies to beat up the enemies there. I haven’t yet fought a keeper, seeing as my priorities were/are currently elsewhere, so I don’t actually know if I have to beat one close to the characters’ level to get the item needed to drop, but the quest objective says so.

0 0
Score : 5753

To your second question: you have to fight one at your level. I even tried a 190 one as a 200 and it didn't count. So 200 only if you're 200...

0 0
Respond to this thread