By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus Almanax - April 11th

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - April 08, 2019, 17:30:00
AnkaTracker

This upcoming Thursday, April 11, the World of Twelve inhabitants won't make offerings to Jay, the meridian of elasticity...
This year, it will be Briss - the meridian of replacements - who will be honored on that day. 
It will ask you to bring 3 Red Scaraleaf Antennae, whilst blessing all with two bonuses:

• 100% XP and Loot bonus on all completed challenges, and
  • 10% chance of saving ingredients when crafting.
First Ankama intervention

Vagabaka is correct. You have a chance on saving some ingredients, not all.

The bonus works like the other Almanax boni related to crafting.

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : -7294

" 10% chance of saving ingredients when crafting" would translate ig by :

• 10% chance of saving ALL ingredients?
  • 10% chance of saving SOME ingredients? (if this, then "some" = which % of them?)
  • 10% applies for cooperative crafting too?
0 0
Score : 548

I'm fairly certain this equals to a 10% chance of saving all your ingredients - as I recall, it was always stated clearly that certain bonuses would either save say, 25% of resources for Fisherman in crafting, or there was a 25% chance of creating an additional item for each craft for a specific profession, just to name two possible in-game Almanax bonuses.
So, I would assume that, based on wording, there is a 10% chance of saving all ingredients when crafting something.

0 0
Score : 4170

I always thought it meant that any item used in a craft had 10% chance of being saved.

0 0
Score : 3007

You're right.

0 0

Vagabaka is correct. You have a chance on saving some ingredients, not all.

The bonus works like the other Almanax boni related to crafting.

Respond to this thread