By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Takeoff for Fleaster Island!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - April 16, 2019, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker

The era of chocolate in all its forms is here – dark, milk and white, mousse, cake and syrup, crunchy, sticky, runny, and even… in the form of a Dofus and a Dragoone. Explore a whole new floating island and reveal its delicious secrets!

Chocolate eggs falling from the sky… That's strange, but there's no point in wondering why, as long as it starts again next year. Some are even willing to believe it's Wodents who are laying them and bells that are giving them out, no less!

But the truth comes out some day… And that day's today!

Discover the Order of Chocolate Makers, beware the Chocomancers and their black magic (99% danger solids), take part in activities such as the Great Fleaster Egg Hunt, and maybe after all that, you'll get the tasty Cocoa Dofus and unlock the secret of the Chocolate Mystery!

The Fleaster Island Recipe:

Ingredients:

• 100 pods of new rewards
  • 9 activities for Fleaster, including "The Great Egg Hunt"
  • 4 new monster families
  • 3 new sets obtained in the game
  • 3 pods of miscellaneous equipment obtained in the game
  • 3 tablespoons of cosmetic equipment available in the store
  • 40 pods of butter
  • 150 pods of chocolate
  • 1 Dragoturkey egg
  • Powdered sugar

Recipe method:

1. Light a fire in your oven and preheat it to 356°F.
  2. Grease your muffin pans of various shapes.
  3. In a bowl, beat the Dragoturkey egg, then add the other ingredients.
  4. Mix with a wooden spoon until you have a puffy dough.
  5. Knead the dough on your countertop to make it smoother.
  6. Divide it up between your pans using a spatula.
  7. Bake for 20 minutes.
  8. Remove the muffins from the oven and place them on a large serving dish.
  9. Dust with powdered sugar.
  10. Serve warm and share with your friends!

Activities to Collect Coupons

Many activities will allow you to collect coupons that can be exchanged for new rewards in the store on Fleaster Island:

• Activity 1: The Great Fleaster Egg Hunt
  • Activity 2: Recycling Mania
  • Activity 3: Chocolate Factory Surprises
  • Activity 4: A Picture Collector's Problems
  • Activity 5: Leporid Rhapsody
  • Activity 6: Chococrunchers to Guttle
  • Activity 7: Waldy and the Chocolate Factory
  • Activity 8: And Wham! You've Got a Chokipik.
  • Activity 9: Playing Chocolate Maker

The Chocopack!

To finish, and to turn you into a true chocolate maker, all that's missing is a pack worthy of the event:

The Chocopack

• 6,000 OG
  • The "I Overate" emote
  • The Chocolate Dragoone pet
  • Price: €15,50*

* Instead of €22, i.e. a 30% discount available during the entire event, until Monday, May 13 (11:59 p.m. Paris time).

And bon appetit, of course!

First Ankama intervention

The mystery about the Chokao Shield will not be lifted yet. As Fleaster is ending on Tuesday, there will be no Dungeon Rusher on that island. 

See message in context
Reactions 22
Score : 40

https://imgur.com/gallery/MEQ0fU0

3 0
Score : 705

Can I add more chocolate to this recipe?  150 pods of chocolate doesn't seem enough laugh And that emote omg wub

1 0
Score : 500

OwO

1 0
Score : 36

UwU

1 0
Score : 4266

ewe

1 0
Score : 5686

So I heard there's a quest that requires you to collect a large number of harvestable resources that are on 5 minute respawn timers and shared by everyone, in order to advance to the subsequent quests.

I have to wonder... are Ankama's designers thinking about how to design a fun game, or are they thinking about how to anger all of the players? What's the higher priority here?

Wonder if they thought about how it would be doing a quest like that on a server with 130k active players. Was it even considered? 

2 0
Score : 25656

Just one of the reason why I hate the merge and high population servers.Too much complain, drama and stress.

0 0
Score : 3258

Collecting 15 paper on Pandora is impossible, there's so many people at each spawn spot.

Daily quest. 15 papers required per character. 19 spawn spots. 5-10 minute respawn timer.

It's not good.

1 0
Score : 146

fix the paper quest , there's too many people on ilyz and everyone is camping every resource spawn , what the hell is the point of having us wait for the resource to respawn ,make it droppable from mobs!! , this is retarded

1 0
Score : 546

I feel stupid for asking, but how on earth do I go to/what do I need to do/who do I need to find to get to this island?

2 0
Score : 3006

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

Go to Amakna and look out for Ding Dong and a great flying Bell (search near the Eca temple...)

1 0
Score : 1887

Hello,
as someone wondered earlier if ankamas designers prefer to anger players over creating a fun game...
i was asking that myself once more when our group tried to defeat the crunchler boss.. after one hour we gave up on trying to make him vulnerable and logged out.. no fun bosses like these with weird and hilarious invulnerability mechanics and no hint ingame how to beat them are one of the reasons many friends decided to leave dofus.. 

0 0
Score : 1933
fire​​​​​​​
4 -1
Score : 3006
0 0

The mystery about the Chokao Shield will not be lifted yet. As Fleaster is ending on Tuesday, there will be no Dungeon Rusher on that island. 

Score : 248
Hoping everyone was able to figure out this new island.
I could not figure the head or tail of this island.
0 0
Respond to this thread