By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Question to MOD's/Whoever about Infinite Dreams

By IDivideByZero - SUBSCRIBER - April 18, 2019, 12:19:34
AnkaTracker

Hello.

So, is anything going to be done about the Infinite Dreams in the near future so it's not a race towards abusing mechanics in every single room? I'm literally watching a video of a guy saying he is using a bug to accomplish the feat. Knowingly using a bug for his benefit, yet I've not heard of one player getting banned for this? Is that not the actual literal definition of what bug abuse is? 

• It is forbidden to exploit any in-game bugs. All bugs must be reported to support in the appropriate section of Support.

People post videos of them abusing the bug and reaping the benefits, and .. nothing? It's cool with Ankama?
0 0
Reactions 1

Hi there!

It isn't cool with us. We take it very seriously and sanctions are given to those who exploit in-game bugs. We don't, however, discuss players' sanctions and that is one of the reasons why people do not hear about players getting banned for it.

Could you be so kind as to send me the link to this video you refer to, via Ankabox? Personally, this is the first time I hear of it so I would greatly appreciate your assistance. 

I would encourage everyone to contact Support or even myself (via Ankabox) if you ever encounter videos demonstrating bug exploits. 

Manaia

Respond to this thread