By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Is it possible to play completely solo?

By gabrielfra - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - April 25, 2019, 03:01:49

Hello, everyone

I'm thinking of getting back into Dofus. I used to play 10 years ago, and played some some in 2017. I love the combat, monster designs, the dungeons, and progressing the story through questing. But I like doing it alone. I used to play Sadida back in the day, when he was the best PVMer, I think. In 2017 I played Enu, doing the treasure hunts to level. Then I got busy with some other stuff and ended up never playing again.

Is it possible to play all by myself? I'd love to go through the dungeons, but I don't want to have to recruit players and such things. Honestly, if Dofus was a single player game, I think it would be amazing, going through the dungeons and quests with a team, kinda like Dungeon Siege.

1 0
Reactions 8
Score : 25650

Solo play is possible for low to mid difficulty contents by outleveling the enemy. It is impossible on high difficulty contents. You will need to find a group or use multiple accounts in order to win against high difficulty contents (although there are some highly technical classes who can complete some high difficulty contents that they are "meta" to that content).

I myself play solo and have made suggestions for multiple hero system (using more character on one client).

2 -1
Score : 31

Gunnerwolfang|2019-04-25 07:11:56

(...) and have made suggestions for multiple hero system (using more character on one client).

I'd love that. Is there any thread to support it?
0 0
Score : 5818

Last I heard, it's not even being considered by Ankama due to the technical challenges involved. Of course, that's not to say they never change their minds on things...

1 0
Score : 1668

In reality, no; Dofus isn't a single player game, and you will eventually need help on something that you can't do yourself. But that's not a bad thing, I have many fond memories of friends helping me, helping friends myself, and not going through the game alone.  
If you really want to play solo, with only 1 character, it's going to be slow going, but it's not impossible to do this for the most part. Game knowledge, planning and proper set building can take you a really long ways. There are players like Volcasaurus, and Coldarra that have many videos of themselves soloing endgame dungeons, wanted monsters, quest fights, ETC. 

0 0
Score : 481

Gunnerwolfang|2019-04-25 07:11:56

I myself play solo and have made suggestions for multiple hero system (using more character on one client).

They have this system in wakfu. I wish they could implement it into dofus as well. Granted you have to pay extra for it but thats fine for people that want to do that. Most are running multiple accounts anyway. Saves all the work of multiple accounts and tabs open.
1 0
Score : 295

If you play on Echo you will need to pay TONS of kamas to even do anything end game. Or have at least 4 accounts with geared lvl l00s. It took me 2 weeks to do turquoise (fairly easy quests) becuase no one helps each otehr on the server. I will never be able to ivory for that reason. Although there is a solo player server so id say its best to stick to that one smile

0 0
Score : 4054

I am always looking for help on Echo as well... Send me a PM!

0 0
Respond to this thread