Class improvements: Time to dive in!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - May 07, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker
Reactions 45
Score : 36

Narasimharameshvara-|2019-05-21 03:22:59
Aaaa...ok ok ok..
You was born that way..

BUT GIVE ME RASPOND, ONLY 1 I WAS ASKING FOR..
TREE = DEFINITION OF THAT?
Because I was reading BOOK OF RULES.. There are: agility (and what it improves=dodge; lock); strenght (and what it improvespods, neutral dmg); chance (and what it improves=prospecting); fire (and what it improves=heals); AP, MP; Range; %POWER, DAMAGE (normal damage + elemental damages); AP/MP reduction; wisdom (and what it improves=AP/MP red); Critical Damage; Critical Resistance; Push Back Damage; Push Back Resistance; %resistance of each element; elemental damage resistance (example ivory); Initiative (and how can be improved with +ini gear, or other stats)... probably few more that I forget..and SUMMONS.. So..what is TREE in BOOK OF RULES??? If is not summon? I did not not fount any info about that summons that takes 1 square, have HP..and still are not considered as summons.. CAN YOU GIVE ME RIGHT ANSWEAR? Definition of it? 

Tree is a static summon, like cawwot...
0 0
Score : 25812

Narasimharameshvara-|2019-05-21 16:22:59
So..what is TREE in BOOK OF RULES??? If is not summon? I did not not fount any info about that summons that takes 1 square, have HP..and still are not considered as summons.. CAN YOU GIVE ME RIGHT ANSWEAR? Definition of it? 

tl;dr: Trees are summons. But there are many types of summons in the game.

Regular monster summon: They move and act (Gobbal, Kitten)
Static/Stationary summon: They act but do not move (Turret, Barrel)
Meatshield summon: They move but don't act (Block, Double)
Pseudo-summon: They do not move or act (they have special features like explode or place healing glyph). Special summons that are technically not summons since they are not affected by the "Summonables" stats and does not show up on the turn queue (Bomb, Trees, Cawwot)
0 0
Score : -145

ok ok ok.. then FINAL QUESTION... Why they can cast as much as they want PSEUDO-SUMMONS??? If that is SUMMON it must be like all SUMMONS... With +summon on set?? And they can make as much as they want? Then, that is not summon? ..coz every bomb increase dmg, every TREE increase basic spell dmg.. MAYBE I SHOULD MAKE PSEUDO-SPELL? FREE 0AP ATTACK PER TURN tru walls, that cover full map???

0 -2

SO TECHNICALLY...ITS CALLED SUMMON...but it is not SUMMON!!! Do not need +summon on set? "CHEATING" like I said before..

Gunnerwolfang|2019-05-21 18:45:20
They do not move, do not act, and have restrictive cooldown. In their base form they are not an effective way of cheating IMO.

SEEMS LIKE YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND MY POINT!!!!!!!!
Yes..they do not do that, but they increasing DAMAGE..
So for example..if you got +10 summon set.. HOW CAN YOU PUT 17 TREES??? LOOKS like "CHEATING"!!!!

So for PSEUDO-SUMMONS you do not need +summons on set? Then that is not SUMMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So .. can I have SPELL attack that is no SPELL..maybe PSEUDO-SPELL?? SPELL that do not need AP to ATTACK 1/turn?' Thanks..

WHY SILENCE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
0 -2

They do not move, do not act, and have restrictive cooldown. In their base form they are not an effective way of cheating IMO.

0 0

The prefix PSEUDO- ("lying, false") is used to mark something that superficially appears to be (or behaves like) one thing, but is something else. Subject to context, pseudo may connote coincidence, imitation, intentional deception, or a combination thereof.

SCHOOL = MISANTHROPY = AND YOU TRYING TO MAKE SAME WITH GOOD GAME?? ..or you just gave job to some liar.. who is trained by school.. and teach us all wrong heh, like they teached him?? ..kneel down.. coz you can run.. but you cant excape from truth.. or.. inner self destruction.. will not allow you.. to be PURE HAPPINESS!!!

Dragosani|2019-05-21 19:24:59
I don't think it's unreasonable to assume a tree is a summons. Why it isn't is one for the devs to answer. It doesn't affect me either way as I very rarely summon a tree anyway.

Then how the fuck can it be listed "as summon"? And do not require +summon on set? FIX IT!! Or make PSEUDO-CLASS.. Or PSEUDO-SPELLS!!! or this is just PSEUDO-GAME? ..more money making thing that funny game lol?

Gunnerwolfang|2019-05-21 21:03:48
Yes, they are false summons. A summon that does not move or act. They just are object or medium for other action to interact with.

How can it be listen UNDER SUMMONS and not require +SUMMON on set?

Its same..like your birthcard says.. MALE.. coz you are male.. But 1 doctor looks at your tinny dick and says.. Change it to FEMALE!! So you are male who is actually female.. you can continue stay that way.. or PSEUDO-MALE if you like it better!!!

Gunnerwolfang|2019-05-21 21:03:48
Yes, they are false summons. A summon that does not move or act. They just are object or medium for other action to interact with.

"A summons. A summon that does not move or act. They jusr are object...." = SOUNDS like some kind of SEX DOLL hah!!!
0 -2

0 0

Hear ye, hear ye!
As mentioned back in May, we hereby invite you to respond to our new survey about the Osamodas and Sacrier changes available on the BETA server, given that you’ve had some time to test out the changes.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!
Manaia

Score : 1773

Sweet, just filled it in! Anyways, when are the other class changes getting put on Beta?

1 0

Pandas and Enutrofs are on BETA also. The others will follow very soon. smile
Manaia

PS - Thank you for filling it in, NanoHero001! wub

Score : 1773

Thanks for the quick reponse!! ♥

1 0
Respond to this thread