FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Ankama Events USA

By Jaggemaster - SUBSCRIBER - May 09, 2019, 15:26:45
AnkaTracker

Hello, I wanted to know why is it that you guys don't do any events in the USA, there is a lot of gaming events all over the country and i can't find anything related to Ankama Games in any of this big events. I know this is a French-based company, but i come from the Hispanic community and i know that you have done events in many countries. 

I would like to know if you guys have anything planned, specifically something in Florida which is where i live... biggrin or how can i check to be informed about future plans that you might have. Thanks

2 0
First Ankama intervention

Hey, Jaggemaster.

I am ashamed to admit that I completely missed your question at the beginning of the month and I am very sorry about that. sad
Let me check the info and I will hopefully get back to you on this subject very soon.
Manaia

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : 62

+1

0 0
Score : 305

ankama has a strict policy of not catering to their n/a players this is a known fact unfortunetly. We dont even get translated patch notes until AFTER the patches are released

0 0

Hey, Jaggemaster.

I am ashamed to admit that I completely missed your question at the beginning of the month and I am very sorry about that. sad
Let me check the info and I will hopefully get back to you on this subject very soon.
Manaia

Respond to this thread