FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

XP Generation in the Infinite Dreams: we are taking action.

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - May 13, 2019, 17:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Soon enough, it won't possible to gain experience when losing a fight in Infinite Dreams.  

Hey everyone, 

We won't beat around the bush: there was an enormous amount of XP generated in the Infinite Dreams. 

Strictly speaking, this isn't an actual bug exploitation but rather an abuse of faulty game mechanics

To give you a little more context, some players were deliberately losing their fights when facing specific Infinite Dreams' configurations, collecting XP and starting again. Needless to say that at high levels, it's like hitting the jackpot.

It is for that reason that, starting after tomorrow's weekly maintenance, it will no longer be possible to gain XP from a defeat in the Infinite Dreams.

Although drastic, this measure is absolutely necessary

What are the consequences?

No sanction will be applied to the actions taken prior to this message. However, if players are caught using this mechanic from this moment onwards, they will be sanctions. You have been warned. 

We remain at your disposal and attentive to your feedback, and we thank the players who have brought the problem to our attention. 

First Ankama intervention

Replying to beehiveone

I'll see what I can do. ❤️❤️❤️
Manaia

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 2437

While you're at it, gives us the option to remove double bosses we've added and instantly regret adding to the fights. Thanks ❤️❤️❤️

0 0

I'll see what I can do. ❤️❤️❤️
Manaia

Score : 3386

A guy on my server got 600 000 000 000 XP from abusing this. 85 000 000 000 xp in the past 24 hours.

Completely ridiculous that he wont be punished.

2 0
Score : 29

One day you will learn those who abuse things first in this game benefit and everyone else reaps the nerfs.

2 0
Score : 304

If XP generated from this exploit is not going to be recalled, it throws the leaderboards off completely. How are people supposed to stay motivated to grind to the top if they know they're competing with people who have abused broken game mechanics?

1 0
Respond to this thread