By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Class Improvements: Osamodas and Sacriers

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - May 14, 2019, 20:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 36
Score : 34

8pm in france guess theres no update today lol

0 0
Score : 613

Yeah, admittedly I've always played my Sacrier outside of intended parameters.
Due to my play style, I'm often running at sub 4k HP and lower resistance than most other players I run up against. With the right execution it still works.
Hopefully the new design doesn't *require* you to have a massive HP pool to remain effective!

0 0
Score : 168

when can we test this ??? 

0 0
Score : 2989
0 0
Score : 34

Despite announcing the timeline last week and then this week saying it would be Wednesday and now it’s friday and still no sign of it being this week at all

0 0

Hi, everyone.

Due to a critical problem linked to the login server, it is with regret that we won't be able to open the BETA server.  sad
Our teams are doing their best to have the server ready for you at the beginning of next week. 

To keep you going until then, and because many of you have requested it, the Sacrier and Osamodas class balancing changelog has been published on the French forum. 

The changelog is currently being translated into other languages. However, considering it comprises over 12,000 words, it won't be ready right away but rather towards the end of next week. 

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused, and we are grateful for your patience and understanding.
Manaia

Score : 2996

"The changelog is currently being translated into other languages. However, considering it comprises over 12,000 words, it won't be ready right away but rather towards the end of next week. "

It'll be ready during the beta?!?!? That's amazing! Finally! thank you! 

0 0
Score : 699

I gave it a quick look. These changes sound interesting but I won't judge until I gave them a try. Do the Osa's characteristics still affect their summons? If they do, how do they affect them? Is it going to be the same way that is now or is it going to change?

0 0

In case some of you haven't seen it, there are more Osa and Sacrier class change details on this thread

Manaia

Score : 3

I have no idea on how to get the beta, would like to try these changes out

0 0
Score : 166

@[email protected] sacriers are back to take dmg to deal dmg... this is so fkn stupid. Should have never changed them since youre going back to the old way of sac... only diff is we don't get +stat for dmg taken.

0 0
Score : 699

[Ankama]DOFUS|2019-05-17 13:42:47
In case some of you haven't seen it, there are more Osa and Sacrier class change details on this thread

Manaia

I read the changelog. I may have missed it, but I don't think it mentions if the characteristics of the osa are going to affect the summons or not.
0 0

The BETA will open tomorrow! Your characters won’t be imported, but there is an NPC who will assist you with your level and equipment. You can find the FR Changelog of this BETA here.
The translation should be available before the end of the week.

Hear ye, hear ye!
As mentioned back in May, we hereby invite you to respond to our new survey about the Osamodas and Sacrier changes available on the BETA server, given that you’ve had some time to test out the changes.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!
Manaia

Respond to this thread