FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Class improvements: details on Osamodas and Sacriers

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - May 17, 2019, 18:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 30
Score : 34

Why is there an eng forum if we have to post our feedback and opinions on the french forum where vast majority of us dont speak french 

0 0

The short answer is "Because I wanted to try something new that benefits the EN community". 

• Direct contact and exchanges with the devs and game designers.
  • Time efficient feedback from EN community, supported by the summary feedback I present internally.
  • Desire to improve communication with the EN community and willingness to try different options.

I invite you to read this thread I wrote. I think it will answer your questions. If you wish to comment on that this initiative, please feel free to share your feedback on that other thread. smile

Manaia

Hear ye, hear ye!
As mentioned back in May, we hereby invite you to respond to our new survey about the Osamodas and Sacrier changes available on the BETA server, given that you’ve had some time to test out the changes.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!
Manaia

Score : 25828

What's the point of giving feedback if Ankama will listen to the majority that are non-osa/sacrier player anyway?

Flashback: Give us your feedback on what form you want for osa transformation.... Non-osa players choose the ugliest forms.

0 0
Respond to this thread