FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

05/28 Maintenance: The Main Modifications

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - May 27, 2019, 17:30:00
AnkaTracker

Tomorrow, May 28, some modifications to the star system will be implemented, along with some bug fixes. Get the details here.

Star System

Following your feedback on the star system, changes will be made with tomorrow's maintenance. The penalty value
will be slightly redefined for each map and zone in the game.

Two key elements:

• The maximum value of a map’s penalty will be reduced from -50% to -20%.
  • The penalty will be stepped up or down in increments of 2%, instead of 5%.

In practice, the penalty will progress more slowly and be less crippling. Keep in mind that each map's final penalty value is the result of the zone penalty plus the map’s own penalty.

Dungeons

• Some cells could be abnormally blocked (for instance, Touchparak couldn’t reach some cells in the Firefoux Dungeon). This will be fixed.
  • When defeated in a dungeon, the player will respawn in front of the dungeon and will not be abnormally teleported into Astrub’s Temple of the Twelve, which was something of a pain when you had to walk your way back to Skeunk's Hideout ^^

Happy gaming!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to nomportant

The issue has been reported and will be fixed. Thank you for mentioning it here also. 
#bettersafethansorry 

Manaia

See message in context
Reactions 9
Score : 6040

I was under the impression that the penalty/bonus moved too slowly and that the penalty, even at -50%, was still much too high... Ankama must have listened to all the feedback from the leechers.

0 0
Score : 726

-X-Ashley-X-|2019-05-27 19:03:10
 (...)that the penalty, even at -50%, was still much too high... Ankama must have listened to all the feedback from the leechers.

I would say that the penalty moving slowly is a result of server population/activity rather than how it is implemented, though they do play into each other. Certainly, the most frequented areas on a French server didn't take long to get to -50%.

As for your point - it seems like the penalty didn't do much to stop leeching, rather the penalty soul leechers have simply lowered their price. Certainly still seeing the same people as usual in Recruitment with their Korri/Xelorium/whatever else leeching and they don't really seem to be bothering to stop or go elsewhere.
0 0
Score : 6040

Huh. I found them to move quite slowly even on Ilyzaelle, which has been the second most popular server in the game (apparently it's the most as of now).  Maybe I wasn't attentive enough. 

That was how it appeared to me, though. Leeching was hardly affected. It seems it wasn't one of Ankama's goals to stop leeching in the first place.

0 0
Score : 181

I knew there was something strange when sometimes the game sent me to Astrub Temple, thanks for fixing it! :p

4 0
Score : 529

you should add to the fixes the bug that sapeuh is using to gain billions of xp and docens of millions of oniric dreams per fight in the infinite dreams while being unvulnerable

2 0

The issue has been reported and will be fixed. Thank you for mentioning it here also. 
#bettersafethansorry 

Manaia

Score : 2226
6 -5
Score : -322

Hmm, I think another flaw of the star system is that there are just too many lvl200 areas. Most of them are still stuck at 0% since update day.
Thanks for the message, it's easier than having to find the changelog to see if anything's been fixed.

1 -4
Respond to this thread