FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[ECHO] "Rollback" glitches and Item Duplication

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - June 22, 2019, 22:00:00
AnkaTracker
Reactions 190
Score : -402

The ticket number to my problem stated above is #2372510. Posting here in case it's hidden

1 -5

Hello again!
As promised earlier today, we’re back with an update on the items that will be distributed to all subscribed accounts*, as a token of appreciation for your patience and understanding, as well as an apology for this huge inconvenience.
The following items will be gifted over the next week** and we will notify you once the distribution has been completed:

• 3x 24-hour Pearldrops providing 100 wisdom and 100 prospecting.
  • 4x 1-day subscription tokens.
  • 4x Almanax Calendar Pages, for those with the "Year of the Dragon" quest active.

Manaia

* Subscribed at any point between  Friday, June 21, and today, June 26.
** The 24-hour Pearldrop is being created for this purpose and in order to deployed into the game, we will have to wait until next week's update. 
Score : -151

Amazing! Thank you and the amazing team!

Really happy there was no rholback :3

5 -5
Score : 4426

Thank you

1 -3
Score : -7

so great ... im lvl 200 i paid 160$ for 100 000 ogrines to get 60 mk after that i bought stuff and i lost it all and what i get in return ? xp boost ? 4 days subscription ? almanax pages ??? all useless things .... ty ankama !

4 -4
Score : 19

This sucks why u guys should every single particualr case if u not willing to take generalized actions, many of us don´t even know if loose something i mean im selling buying  a lot of stuff everyday, i didnt even realized until i read this ... we all should stop subs.srr sincerly 

4 -4
Score : 160

What about the duped items? You guys duped items for 4% of the server..

I'm lost.. still lost.. Am I supposed to delete them, keep them or i'm supposed to still not play and wait on the glitch update!? I bet the majority already sold them.. am I being to honest here?

Cuz, I really do think, you guys doesnt care about the dupe glitch u cause Friday, that affected/affecting 4% of echo users // echo economy

4 -3
Score : -449

0 -10
Score : -1938
9 -5
Score : 2069

so what will happen to the duplicated items and those who duplicated them? i need an answer before i play again

3 -1

4% have been affected by the backup problem, but not all of those had duplicated items/resources. 

This error is our responsibility, not yours; you shouldn't and won't be punished for it.
We have discussed the situation and we have established that these items/resources won't negatively impact the server's economy, considering how limited the duplication "side effect" to the backup problem was. You can keep them, and we will continue to go through the data, to recover the lost progress. 

Thank you all for your patience and understanding. 

Manaia

Score : -7

i don't have duplicated items, i didn't lost progress , i don't want xp boost or free subscription i want my money back heres my ticket ive been waiting for 6 days #2372393

3 -4
Score : -28

meatpiler|2019-06-27 21:40:33
I didn't have duplicated items but I do have lost progress, items, and subscription time because of this.

support also refuses to discuss my name change with me because they have attributed it to the server problem. Not helpful at all, this is how you treat your Echo subscribers - hold a rollback over they heads for a week and do nothing for subscribers who lost progress and played game time due to your issue. 

She already responded to you above. "Your main character was renamed for not being compliant with the naming convention rules of DOFUS. I invite you to discuss this further with the Support agent.

Manaia"
2 -5
Score : 160

Seems like he got his prob fixed; his old name back @mdma.
Not sure why they changed it, if it's to rename him same exact name few days later.. that's.. weird?!

3 -2
Score : 3

Hello,
so this is everything we got from Ankama?

4 days subscription
4 almanax calender pages
and 3x 24 h pearldrops????

u think this is enough for the loss we took during this rollback??

I lost items in a worth 60 mk. We didn´t got any answer to this.
#scammedbyankama

3 -3
Score : 3011

What am I missing? They didn't even rollback??

1 -3
Score : 229

I really appreciate all the hard work the ankama team has been doing to resolve these issues! It's great to see we are being compensated for the wait, but my only concern is that i wold also like to be reimbursed for the ogrines i spent on the game, and hopefully given back the XP i lost.

1 -3
Score : 822

1 week later, all we got was updates on the reasons why, we have a lack of services/ no support this week..

So Manaaia, this is the week end, what it means for the people, with paid services that waiting on support team.

For an update on the glitch should I refer to ur post, 6 days ago? when u told us last week end to wait on Monday for support since this is the week end?

Should I stop looking at my email/ticket and forum for the support we deserve for another week end?

4 -3
Score : -208

The compensation is a start but some of us lost millions of kamas these small rewards do nothing for me at all! I'm sure its hard to go thru case by case but this situation is your fault therefore a small band-aid on a gaping hole isn't going to work guys. Again I appreciate the communication and the conversation on this issue. But wisdom and pp and 4 days of P2P isn't going to cover my losses or others for that matter. Meanwhile we have people on Echo with confirmed hundreds of millions in duped exo's etc walking away scratch free from this issue. I request Ankama does more for those of us seriously negatively affected! I also ask that fixes be implemented on bugged achievements that others above have mentioned. I understand that this all takes time but these are my concerns at this time.

3 -4
Score : -1938

[Ankama]DOFUS|2019-06-27 18:42:15
...we will continue to go through the data, to recover the lost progress.

Could we get an interim message on how many characters of the "4%" have been re-equipped in the meantime?
6 -4

Création:22 juin 2019 10:45 Dernière activité: Aujourd’hui à 13:14 ID#2372376 Statut: Résolu

Last activity on my ticket was today.. support put a resolve on my ticket.. ??
im lost!?
8th days it,s opened. Once I received an answer from the support, 4 days ago, it was for telling me to stop adding information... now it said resolve, with nothing else.. it's clearly not resolved ... nothing have changed.. so why the resolve status update at 1h14pm ?? Not a word on ticket and nothing changed on my accounts..!?

4 -2

support copy and pasted a post from this thread, then also closed my ticket... starting to get pretty pissed off.

4 -1

So, my problem stemmed from preparation for regearing my sacrier for the upcoming revamp and then being hit by this backup bug. The revamp coming on july 2 is great news! But seeing has how weekend and mothers' day is right before it, I doubt my or any other items will be reimbursed before the update. So, if my items are even GOING to be reimbursed, despite the overwhelming evidence of my loss of 6 main set items, I won't recieve them until likely far past the launch date of the sacrier revamp. This backup problem is becoming less about the time lost during the backup and more about how people not fully reimbursed before july 2 will not be able to get into the game and enjoy it immediately, if at all. I have confidence ankama will hopefully give items back in full just so things can be rolling again, but i'm going to severely hate not being able to play until this happens, especially after all this was caused by my prep for this very update. I would like to implore to the Ankama team that reimbursing lost items is an extremely important part of fixing this issue. The 4 days sub compensation is not enough. I am losing far more than 4 days lost play time due to not being able to play until my items are returned. Thank you for reading. This doesn't not just affect me but many others who lost the 30mk+ I did

1 -5

agreed! i did not lose nearly as much as some of these poor ppl, but time lost in game greatly exceeds the four days we're being gifted, especially if the issue is not fixed in time for us to experience the new update with the levels and gear that we should have.

6 -1

Hey there,

We are still working on the data recovery. Due to the update and maintenance delay the injection of the gifts will also be delayed. Please have a little more patience with us <_<

Talora

Talora, I suggest for the the individuals that lost high value items, you reference to their characters on the beta. I was able to screenshot the exact losses I had lost due to it, since inventory was carried over right before this issue occurred. I hope this helps.

0 -5

Thank you for the idea with the Beta server, I've passed it on to the team.

Regarding the 4%, we can confirm none of the affected players have their items back yet, as it all stands and falls with the data recovery, which proofs more difficult than expected. This might still take more time to accomplish, but we reassure you that the update issue, which is handled by another team, is not delaying this issue. We are working on the data recovery and want to resolve it as soon as we can; we'll keep you updated on any progress.

​​​​​​​Talora

i'm quoting Manaaia a GM:  2.52 is coming soon and there is still a lot to do. The people working on aspects of the release are also the people who are working on resolving this problem.

You know I cannot play since 22 june 9 am right, without the support I need after u guys did a huge mess on the three account im renting since 7 weeks and like an idiot, that trusted Ank. I paid for 1 years in advance?

-Ankama will do everything possible to ensure the proper operation of its Services and provide you with the Services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Here we are 11 days later.. meanwhile some people received hundreds of millions in duped items.. me I lost more than 20% of my total: progression/enjoyment/exp/items/kamas/subtime as a new player (not over yet) when ur dev cause a glitch on ECHO Friday the 21 june that is still not fixed 12 days later sad

Can we speak of a refund at this point?
Does ur refund team is busy at moment ?
You clearly did not offer me a proper operation of ur service since employees of the company, im renting account, came and did a big mess on my rented accounts.

I cannot roll with a rented car that missing motor pieces

I cannot enjoy the poor quality of service that been offered since then, without a fix on my glitched accounts..
I've been enough patient almost 2 weeks later.. What about the support team, it feel like dealing with dictatorship.. look ur anka box talora

Can we speak about refunds now? I've paid 3x 1 yrs bill.. I've played 49 days and my service aint working properly since 11 days.. this is disgusting..
I should be gaming and enjoying a progression on my 3 main characters/accounts of 60 days right now.. 

Instead, I have to wait on a fix to get back my 49 days progression (possible RollBack for impacted characters/accounts), things like cawwot dofus/bankbox/auction house/full set of items/naked guys, since almost 2 weeks...

I bought ogrines then I sold them for IG kamas.. but I lost way more kamas during the glitch than what I received, in first place, during the ogrine xfer for kamas. 

Since the mistake, june 21th, my rented accounts are heavily impacted with flat tires and more, I cannot use them..

I really do feel scam right now  sad

5 -2
Respond to this thread