FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[ECHO] "Rollback" glitches and Item Duplication

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - June 22, 2019, 22:00:00
AnkaTracker
Reactions 190
Score : -401

I was waiting to get onto the new update in hopes they fixed our items along with it.... Guess it's time to keep waiting.

I just wanna play, bro... it's been 12 days!!

Will this additional maintenance actually fix us?

1 -4
Score : 822

12 days? dupe/rb glitch happen the 21 june, my ticket open since the 22 june 10 am (with only one answer; stop adding information or we're closing ur request)

so yeah 14 days the dupe glitch happen, they know since Friday the 21 june at 6 pm about the rollback/dupe glitch, like manaaia admit, after the intervention of NarcisseCR

About the update release, it's good news.. they gonna have way more ressources to fix echo issues, since manaaia admitted it was the same guys/team that's working on the update release aspects and fixing echo issues.. they were limited for our issues, the past 2 weeks.

New update or not.. it's the same to me, since im new, everything is new! How u feel right now, is how I felt everyday... for past 2 weeks!

And when u said im gonna keep waiting.. im doing that since the 22 june; 2-3 hours before the first manaaia post Saturday server went off for like 30 minutes.. I was like yes! I thought it was to recover our lost data, fixing the issue before relaunching the server.. sad

What im waiting on, at this point, is an answer to get refunded.. let's hope their refund team aint busy..

BTW I like how we cannot downvote admin messages, so salty people downvoting other impacted players post instead..
very toxic design, since 90% of the players that come on a dupe rb glitch post, gonna be salty.. that just adding salt on an open wound the ank employee did the 21 june.

PS: @krogens another thing, bad news this time, week end coming.. if u reefer to manaaia very first post.. we should come back Monday for update on the fixes.. would be the third week end of paid services without services nor support for us.. so yeah.. waiting on an admin answer about refunds at this point.

@Talora Would be nice to have an explanation post, on how fill a ticket for a refund, plz? Like manaaia did 12 days ago!? on this post, for reporting the glitch issues.. if people are not sure where to go for the refunds ticket.
Would be helpful, thx.

Edit: for ur edit about the additional maintenance if u read all the message it was for a fix//RB on oto (heroic server)

3 -2

Hey there, 

The injection of the gifts was done during the maintenance and the items should show up, once you connect to the servers. If they don't, try logging off and on again, if that doesn't do the trick, let me know.

We are very sorry, this took so long.

Talora

Score : -16

Just a quick question, I did get the gifts: The subscription tokens and the alamanax pages. I can't seem to find where the sub tokens went. I don't think they got applied to my account, where should I be looking? pensive

0 -3

Talora, I recieved the calendar pages and candies upon logging in, but none of the 6 set items I lost. Again, they're all saved on my character on the beta server. I cannot play without them.

I also tried relogging to see if they'd appear but that didn't work.

0 -4

We have identified the issue, which caused the problems in the first place, but are still working on a way, to give you your items back. Sorry, for confusing you. Only the gifts have been injected yet.

Talora

It's fine, I just hope all goes well and I can receive my items as soon as possible. Thank you.

1 -4

Can we speak of refund? Where I have to go to get refunded? Would be nice to have an explanation post, on how fill a ticket for a refund, plz?

Do I have to fill a formal notice for an arbitration, contact my credit card institution to contest the bills, can we fill a ticket, for the refunds we deserve, or ur not offering those?

An answer pls?!, @t any ank employee?! a little support/assistance would be nice, been waiting long enough 15 days later, im paying for a broken service and I want my money back!

-4.1.3 The Account remains the property of the Company. You only hold a right of access to the Service, through an Account provided to you.

I can access to the service through my rented account, u provided me that i paid/still paying for.. well since ur employee did a HUGE mess into these accounts I cannot use the service ur providing.. my rented account are broken.. naked character.. inventory and bank box are a mess.. my HDV items disappearing/missing..

-4.3.2.1 The security of your Account is solely your responsibility, and Ankama shall not be held liable for damages that may result to your Account or your computer after losing or sharing your Account login details.

I did nothing of this.. it was actually ur mistakes..

-Ankama will do everything possible to ensure the proper operation of its Services and provide you with the Services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Since manaaia admitted the same employees/team was working on aspects of the new update release and fixing echo issues.. u clearly did not do everything possible.. plus manaaia first post, I understood something, maybe im wrong but it seems.. the week end, that team, aint working..

For the proper operation..

That's the kind of thing I would usually discuss privately with the support, like a real compensation, but since the admins told me:
support was not a discussion/chat..
It feel like a dictatorship.. When they say something.. it's an order.. if u answer: understood.. ur gonna be punish.. just keep ur eyes down and ur mouth shut!?

4 -4

If you are serious about requesting a refund for your purchases, then there has been nothing stopping you from filing a separate ticket with Ankama Support with regards to your payments.

While I appreciate the fact that you have been greatly impacted by this issue, there is no need to continue posting walls of text to the same effect multiple times a day, every day. You have already asked your questions, and I can promise you that Manaia and Talora have been paying attention.

Once Ankama has an official statement with regards to this issue, they will post it. Manaia and Talora are the Community Managers, and in that role they forward specific feedback from the community to the appropriate teams within Ankama very regularly. If you think you're being ignored, you are mistaken. That said, I must reiterate the overall sentiment here that these large comments are not helping the situation, and are in fact making it more difficult for other members of the community to parse through the thread for updates. If you want to see what I mean, load this thread on mobile and see how long it takes to navigate.

(FYI: I made edits and added/removed content in the three-ish minutes between our replies, to better clarify what I mean).

Any news on gear return today?

1 -4

Hello,

While we have identified the issue and removed the cause of it from the game, so no one else suffers from this, the data recovery is a whole different story. This turned out to be a very difficult and time consuming task, which we are still working on.

All I can say is, we don't take enjoyment in this situation and, like you, we want this part of the issue solved as soon as possible.

Talora

Score : 160

I'm lost, in ur post the July 05, 2019, 10:31:42.. u were telling us... ur team was done collecting the lost data all u needed is to find a way to give back the missing items..

this sentence in the post is missing/edited?? + today, ur telling us the data recovery aint over? ok..

3 0

rip. I'm surprised and very saddened it's taken this long but I just hope I get all my gear back so I can finally play again

Can we get compensated by the average price of the items we lost or something? This is getting dumb. I just want to get back in the game.

2 -4

I understand both your surprise and sadness at how long all this is taking. You are entitled to expect better service for the resolution of this problem and, on behalf of Ankama, I profusely apologise for how long things have taken and the impact this has had on you and all other players involved.

We are, as a team, quite frustrated with the situation Echo is going through (this issue, 2.52 bugs, etc) and can understand our players’ annoyance, even if at times it has been expressed with unneeded disdain and scorn. *

The data analysis for the recovery of items has already started but it will take time. It would be irresponsible to give you false hope with a tentative date when the work is both heavy and time-consuming; you're disappointed as it is (understandably so).
What we do know is that you will get your items back.  

Once we have a clearer understanding of where we are at, we will get back to you with more details.

Manaia

* Sanctions have been applied. Being upset and frustrated is no excuse for purposely distorting facts, lying, nor for being disrespectful towards other members of this community or even towards Talora, who kindly covered for me during my absence.
After multiple explanations, Ankabox messages, and warnings, any further disruptive behaviour will result in the permanent removal of forum rights.

Welcome back Manaaia!!

Would be kind if u could give this ticket number; #2378806, to the refund team, 5 days/ 120 hours it's open. I think my ticket fall between chair legs, thx!!

3 -2
Score : -325

You get my scorn and disdain because issues don't really get fixed, they get a comforting word and are then put on hold. 
Especially things like castuc juice.

0 -6

Did u lose valuable data, narcisse, when u earned ~100mk of resources from the glitch? Are you on hold since the 21-22 june as well? All the missed events, hope not.

I wouldn't have used the term, comforting words, most of the time I found them alarming, with the apologies.

3 -3
Score : 19

Hello,
I've also experienced progress loss, as the achievement for completing 1000 challenges against adversary which group level is higer than your own , got annulled. I've already contacted support abuot this but all they've done is asked me to post this on forum... Anyone else has a similar issue here? 

1 -2

They were telling me everyone on server echo had a rollback. -.-

In our case, we lost data but pretty sure no one lost any achievements progress but everything attached to it, yes.. ask them again wink

(yes, im telling you to do the same thing and hoping on different result.. as crazy as it sound..)

Hope for you it's another problem.. we've been asked to wait patiently since.. well almost a month now..
Dofus is uninstall from my PC, almost 3 weeks by now/around the time they we're telling, people can keep hundreds of millions in duped items while 1-2 days before we was told: they was still working on recovering the dupe/lost data..
when few days earlier they were telling us the dev was working on releasing the new update and that was the same team that was working on echo issues, meaning ECHO fix have been delayed. 

to give you an idea they took 20 days to validate the fact people would get their items back (they not talking about progression anymore but items), they just need more time. sad

5 -1

Still absolutely nothing

0 -4
Score : 138

I have enough items that if any is missing, I haven't noticed. Many people are not in this boat and the fact that this still has not been rectified is mind-blowing and the response from Dofus has been appalling.

Even for those who haven't lost anything, how are we meant to continue playing the game with any confidence that if this were to occur again, it would be sorted out?

7 0
Score : -191

Guys data recovery takes time. Be patient. At least we have a 100% guarantee our items will be returned soon. I'm sure Ankama wants this resolved quickly just like we do have a little faith.
Also Manaia can't make anything happen faster. Give her a break.

2 -5

So ur telling us ank. had more than enough reasons to rollback the server to fix ECHO dupe and lost data issues ??.

The data recovery taking weeks, some player cannot use their paid broken service anymore.

They knew the fixing team for ECHO issues was busy on the aspects of releasing the new update (till the 2 july) finally launched the 4 july.. they now have others issues to fix on that new patch.. first one affect all dofus players and the second 4% of ECHO server.

After that much negligence from ank..and pls.. keep in mind, not everyone received duped items from the auction house, like u said u did. They did not dupe my auction data, in fact.. it's a part of the lost data.

Telling us to be patient, 27 days later, in these conditions.. You have some infos that we dont have, share them with us pls; where did u read a part of ECHO issues would be fix soon?

Tho you're right on the fact they took 20 days for the guarantee that we would have our items (not progression) back.
PS: in term of progression i'm at 27 days, at moment sad

Think about demdacoalt issue, he clearly asked for his lost of progression on an achievement.. he dont have any answer yet and support told him to come post here.

Still doubt he's affected by our glitch.. I mean losing progression on one achievement only, nothing else?.. he would have complete only 4 challenges in dungeon for the past 27 days?

Suggestion: for people like smarah & nicedudenumberer.. we've been told, more than 3 weeks ago, ank. identified all the impacted characters..
Could be nice to make a post with that list of impacted characters by the glitch. When people wondering if their impacted; they wouldn't have to bother a support agent.. they sending everyone here, anyway.

Like that it's win/win; poeple could know way faster and the agent wouldn't have to read a ticket to check the list of impacted characters.

3 -1

I am sorry for the wait, and for the fact that our communication isn’t as active as some of you would want it to be. As mentioned before, this process takes a long time and we had announced that we would get back to you once we had more information to share.

Our data analysis is coming to an end and we will be able to provide you with more information on the return of the missing equipment during the course of next week. Kamas, XP, resources, mount certificates won’t be returned.
We will continue to perform our data analysis with due diligence and as efficiently as possible, but we cannot confirm, as yet, a specific date by which everything will be finalized. As soon as we are able to commit to a date, we will announce it to you.

To compensate you for the unfortunate situation you went through and to thank you for the outstanding patience and understanding you have shown, additional to what you already received, the following will be credited to your account:

• 2 days of subscription for the accounts that were subscribed during the days of the problem (June 21 and 22)
  • 2 mango pearldrops
  • 6 x 30 compensokens

With regards to those of you who lost progress in terms of completed quests and achievements and are now unable to unlock them, we invite you to contact the Support team who will help you rectify the problem. Those who already created a ticket for this matter do not need to create a new one.

Manaia

That's the only datas you guys could recover.. after all that time? sad

Your only gonna offering 2 more subs day with the 4 days u already have, for that summer vacation month of lost paid time.. not over yet? sad

It means u wont replace all the items I lost, like the auction house equipment!?

That's not even close to be called a compensation.. I was expecting a juicy one after all that negligence on ECHO issues for past weeks.. something that could restore my trust/faith in ANK.. that's aint a fix.. after scanning my two broken legs ur gonna end up offering me, more than a month later, a band aid!

I thought, you guys gave us the guarantee that our items would be returned. That's extremely disappointing sad

Edit: for cawwot dofus is it a part of the equipment data or items? The last part of ur message makes me believe I would have to deal with an agent, cuz I cannot redo the missing cawwot dofus equipment since those glitches.

Reading ur term of service ANK is responsible for the damage on our rented accounts in this case.. like I said earlier it's not even close to be called a compensation or a fix for me, I feel scammed sad

5 0

We clearly misspoke when it came to the use of the term "item", and we hope the message from earlier today to be a lot clearer. Please accept our sincerest apologies.

For your Cawwot DOFUS, since you are unable to redo the quest, you do need to contact Support.

Manaia

I wasn't sure if, for ANK, a cawwot dofus was a wearable item or an equipment, thx!

Yes, the rectification u called "more information": 8 days later, after I pointed it out... with the guarantee of the full return of our lost items, was crystal clear.. sad

I was already alarmed, the 11 july.. using the term items instead of progression, but that.. sad

I'm even more disappointed/frustrated/sad today, than I was the first day, the 21 june 2019; when ur dev manipulation caused that first glitch..
The apologies wont change anything to my feelings; I got lied/fooled/scammed sad

3 -1

[Ankama]DOFUS|2019-07-19 08:57:28
  • 2 days of subscription for the accounts that were subscribed during the days of the problem

Manaia

When u say days of the problems, wich date is it?
3 0

June 21 and June 22

Score : 80

Hello again, 
Can I ask when the items you mentioned above will be provided?

[Ankama]DOFUS|2019-06-26 23:43:28

The following items will be gifted over the next week** and we will notify you once the distribution has been completed:
  • 3x 24-hour Pearldrops providing 100 wisdom and 100 prospecting.
  • 4x 1-day subscription tokens.
  • 4x Almanax Calendar Pages, for those with the "Year of the Dragon" quest active.

Manaia

[Ankama]DOFUS|2019-07-19 18:57:28

To compensate you for the unfortunate situation you went through and to thank you for the outstanding patience and understanding you have shown, additional to what you already received, the following will be credited to your account:
  • 2 days of subscription for the accounts that were subscribed during the days of the problem
  • 2 mango pearldrops
  • 6 x 30 compensokens

Manaia

Of all the items you listed, only mango pearldrops were obtained.
I'm sorry but I think they are absolutely useless when you have a set with prospecting above 500 and already reached level 200.

Even if you provided any ceremonial items or a emote scroll like this " tearing my hair out of despair" it would be better...

Sorry once again, but after so much time we didn't even get what you said, I don't know what else say in this situation.
1 -1

The first gesture was given to all Echo players around the 5th of July, as multiple batches were done.
The compensation announced on Friday was distributed the same day to those who are still waiting for their equipment to be returned.

I looked at your account and I can see a record of both injections. Could you double-check and confirm that you haven't received anything other than pearldrops? 
I will investigate further tomorrow morning.

Manaia

Score : 229

So, after all this time, that's what you offer as compensation? I'm contacting support for a refund. This is ridiculous.

7 0

They do not discuss refunds while working on a "fix". sad

Only replacing some equipment.. dofus/idols/auction house equip, wont be replaced..
I miss over 10k items but they will only give back 6 items, my prosperity set.
It's 0,06% of my missing items that will be replaced sad

This is appalling. sad

6 0
Respond to this thread