By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[ECHO] "Rollback" glitches and Item Duplication

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - June 22, 2019, 22:00:00
AnkaTracker
Reactions 185
Score : -405

When did they ever say auction house equipment wouldn't be replaced?

0 -5
Score : 825

in their last update; they wont return the Kamas.. can you tell if ur missing equipment in auction house was sold or just vanish with the missing datas? sad

I can't tell since my profits was in a glitched bank box.. sad
At the moment of those RB, they was not my equipment but an item with a price tag on it. sad

My understanding is, those were a part of the stolen Kamas.. it's gone man. angry

4 0
Score : 161

One month later and this is still ongoing? Hell damn

7 0
Score : -405

As someone who has been trying to stay fair to the dev team, I gotta say... This is really getting pathetic. There's no amount of compensation that can rectify this lmao

1 -6
Score : 825

[Ankama]DOFUS|

Our data analysis is coming to an end and we will be able to provide you with more information on the return of the missing equipment during the course of next week. Kamas, XP, resources, mount certificates won’t be returned.

Manaia

Hello, out of curiosity do you any have update? You posted this last update the 2019-07-19 08:57:28
1 0
Respond to this thread