FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cpu usage

By olegvole - SUBSCRIBER - July 04, 2019, 19:49:50
AnkaTracker

So when i run dofus my cpu frequency rises to 100% (3000Mhz) but usage is only around 30-50% which doesnt make sense. Shouldnt be usage higher instead of higher frequency?
It uses around 1500Mhz yet it doesnt have to, is there any program which could tweak it?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

There will be a patch this afternoon at 3 pm CEST to address performance issues as well as some other urgent problems. Please let us know, if you experience further issues after that patch was applied.

Talora

See message in context
Reactions 3

There will be a patch this afternoon at 3 pm CEST to address performance issues as well as some other urgent problems. Please let us know, if you experience further issues after that patch was applied.

Talora

Score : 12958

Thanks for hoping on this so quickly - I was noticing large performance issues as well following the update.  I've also noticed random 'pop-ups' from time to time.  You know how typically you can hover over a spell or item to see the details, and once you move your mouse away, the call-out box disappears - well I've had several times where the box stayed and I had to click the 'X' to close it.  Not a huge problem, but thought I would get the word out there incase anyone else has been having this issue.

By the way - LOVE the class updates... thanks.

Benjamight

0 0
Score : 3014

That bug is sooooo annoying, really hope they fix it 

0 0
Respond to this thread