By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Class Pack – Iop

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - July 25, 2019, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

There's something new in the online store: class packs! We're starting off with strength and muscles, with the one dedicated to Iop, 1 set, 3 harnesses, and a wealth of possibilities. Available from July 25 to 28. Don't miss out!

"Iop-brain", "as thick as two short Iops", "as hot-headed as Brakmar", "his IQ's as low as the temperature in Frigost"…

Humiliation and mockery about Iops' quick-wittedness are widespread in the World of Twelve. Well, yes… Yes, it's true – they'll never set the world on fire (despite their temperament), but that doesn't mean they're totally useless. Their bravery and fearlessness have saved the skins of many a Twelvian, who owe them nothing short of their lives.

Eerowik is one of these adventurers who's bet it all on muscle. Despite this, he'd like to remind the world – and the whole Krosmoz while he's at it – that beneath their pecs lies a heart… He also created a clan of Iops who accept their sensitivity and who shout it, or more precisely recite it, in broad daylight. This underground club of poets, as modern as they are unlawful, "strikes" at nighttime, hidden from prying eyes and opinions, in the darkness of a cave deep within the Dark Forest… One of their finest creations can be heard between the leaves of the majestic Treechnids on moonlit nights. It goes like this:

Hey you!

Whatcha gonna do?

Never seen a Iop who won't fight on cue?

Come with me too!

To the White City!

And I'll walk you through…

How I talk, how I prose.

Watch out! Under my pecs, it'll get rough,

My heart beats tough,

Under myyyyy pecs, it'll get roooough!

Watch out! Under my pecs, it'll get rough,

Listen to my rebuuuuff,

Under myyyyy pecs, it'll get roooough!

If you too want to spread the word and wear the colors of this Iop, a true pioneer of the "SingMeToo" movement, the Eerowik set is for you. You can find it in the Iop class pack, available from July 25 to 28 in the following formats:

A pack containing the Eerowik set and the Iop Dragoturkey harness (€12 or 12,000 ogrines)

A pack containing the Eerowik set and the Iop Rhineetle harness (€12 or 12,000 ogrines)

A pack containing the Eerowik set and the Iop Seemyool harness (€12 or 12,000 ogrines)

A pack containing the Eerowik set and all three harnesses (€20 or 20,000 ogrines)

A pack containing the Eerowik set, all three harnesses and the Iop fatal blow (€22 or 22,000 ogrines)

The Eerowik set is also sold on its own for €8 or 8,000 ogrines.

The same goes for the three harnesses, for €7 or 7,000 ogrines each.

You don't want to miss this offer!

First Ankama intervention

PS - Other class packs will follow. biggrin

See message in context
Reactions 20

PS - Other class packs will follow. biggrin

Score : 2029

I am so excited to see what the other class packs look like!

0 0
Score : 38

Nice one!

Quick question: Do these take on the color of our characters? (Like Coulive set).

0 0

They do not, PooBear:

Manaia
Score : 487

Yea, i whish to see them as a chamo items

0 0

Hello,

I did a little clean up. Please stay on topic, which is for this thread not Temporis III but the Iop-Pack.

Thank you!
Talora

Score : 205

Will these items be usable on the temporis server,(as in pay for it now but don't collect the gift untill Monday) and will it be transferable to the regular servers come the end?

0 0
Score : 322

No because they don't do character transfer at the end of Temporis. So despite what Talora said, this is clearly about Temporis aswell as this stupid new crap they are adding ( clear money grab) 

0 0
Score : 39

This community is something else...not everything ankama adds to the shop is a "money grab" I think its a cool idea and I cant wait to see the other classes.

0 0
Score : 4220

I love the iop set and I'm very curious to see the other class sets as well ♥

0 0
Score : 12739

I've played Dofus for 12+ years, and have never been tempted to buy anything from the Ankama Shop - until now!! As a Primary Iop class player, this is amazing!  I'm excited to see the other classes and very well likely to make my first Ankama Shop purchase - well done. :-)

1 0
Score : 118

In the rules under the section labeled "end of season" 
"When the server closes, you can transfer your rewards using Tempokens and anything you bought from the store to the server of your choice. Rewards are linked to the account for one year"

IwannakillU|2019-07-26 15:47:46
where exactly is that confirmed? 

Don't know why my original message was changed, but there is confirmation that store bought items will be redeemable post temporis 
0 0
Score : 322

where exactly is that confirmed? 

0 0
Score : -6144
1)
No
ceremonial iopish pet ?
For those who still prefer pets/ use them sometime?
Why???!!!
[ EDIT : ]

2)
Any calendar/ schedule available for the other class packs releases?

It doesn't have to be a spoiler, saying which and when, but just aprox. dates, to put on calendar on phone?
0 -2
Score : 6

I'm getting an error page whenever I want to purchase the 12k ogrine iop pack. Is it restricted to a few countries only?

0 0

It ended, I think ... fear

0 0
Score : 247

When the xelor and pandawa ones come out... I am slightly tempted to play again just for those XD

0 0
Score : 6

bohemia|2019-07-29 21:50:37
It ended, I think ... fear

Ah man, I wonder why they keep advertising it on the website then pensive

Thank you tho
0 0
Bump! Sorry for it!  angel

Could ceremonial pets be added to the "class packs", pretty please?

And any clue on release of next packs for other classes? Maybe 1 per month? *giggle* huh
0 0

We will definitely have other class packs coming, but we have no date to announce for the next one. Once they become available, we will release a news publication similar to this one. smile

Thank you all for your feedback and suggestions made on this thread. These have been passed on to the Marketing team. 

Manaia

Respond to this thread