FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

-30% on class changes

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - July 26, 2019, 15:45:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Following a rebalancing, some players would like to take the opportunity to change class and test the ones that have been newly modified. In order to make their task easier, we're giving them 30% off class changes only until the end of Sunday!

Have you already plumbed the depths (several times, even) of your beloved Iop's mind? Is your obsession for kamas starting to make you a little uncomfortable? Sick and tired of patching people up every time they get a little scratch? Is your gambling addiction running you ragged? The diagnosis is conclusive. Now, this may not be easy to hear... You seem to have a case of "Dulclassitis", which manifests itself as a latent boredom with your current class. You need a change!

Well, talk about perfect timing... Just in time for the class rebalancing that was introduced in the last update, you can get 30% off class changes until Sunday, July 28.

It's a great opportunity to enjoy the game in a different way while still holding on to most of what you've already earned. It's truly the best of both worlds... of Twelve!

However…

Careful, though! Changing class is not a decision you should take lightly! You won't be able to undo it. You'll need a little time to familiarize yourself with your new spells and your new personality.

If you're ready, get to it!

CHANGE CLASS!

Reactions 16
Score : 1

We are supposed to pay for your mistakes in this beta update that was pushed to the public? Haha, no.

2 -2
Score : 786

Yeah, it seems so fucking shady. "Hey, we might have fucked up your class, but you can pay to play something we didn't fuck up!"

1 -1
Score : 1885

to add that they didn't even go for a 50% lol

1 -1
Score : 31

oh and guys dont even expect new classes in the near 10 years, couse the balance issues are actually breaking them

1 -1
Score : 25

Hey, lets mess up the classes then give you a small discount to change it! Not shady at all, very smooth -.-''

1 -1
Score : 1817

Lmao; they fixed a lot of issues in many classes. They even nerfed sac a proper degree without breaking him. Osa is so much more interesting. Adapt or change class, cuz they are actually doing a great job now!

5 0
Score : -57

they nerfed sac so then made sram extra op LOL

0 -1
Score : 743

I'm not sure really what class has been nerfed this badly. I play as a sadida and I didnt see too much harm done in this latest update to them. If you want to class change due to a class change you dont like then maybe that change was for the best. I dont like playing the most OP class at the time. I guess I'm just casual PVM'er tho, idk

2 0
Score : 2606

No class is unplayable, why are y'all complaining so much. Of course Ankama isn't going to give free class changes, they're a company after all. The fact that they have given any discount proves that they are listening to the people that are unhappy with the changes. The decision to change classes isn't a rash one, there is a lot of thought that goes into it... They're had forum posts for your opinions up for months. And even though it doesn't always work out, at least they're taking steps to improve.

3 0
Score : 798

I agree... The only class that was way too heavily nerfed in my opinion was ecaflip and even they can be useful if played correctly. I really don't like the dofus community. All we know how to do is complain. If we put 1% of the energy we use to complain in actually adapting to the changes we'd be the best community ever. I really like the changes done to my class. I find eliotropes to be MUCH more balanced after update and i am satisfied with what ankama did.

4 0

yeah, in balance we said that he heal too much, now heal even more, very nice, very nice indeed 

0 -1
Score : 2418

I haven't looked into the other classes, but I really like the changes made to osa. It's much more adaptable now, instead of just spam a summon and run.

2 0
Score : 3469

Personally I hate what has become of the Ecaflip. The new clover is a terrible design for a spell. But I will never be a FOTM reroller.

1 0

Agreed with the current Eca, but it's not clover that is badly designed, I think the passive is mostly redundant and the buff on crit spells should be reversed, Half dmg on non-crit + buff or proper high dmg on crit. Would keep them "luck" based but still benefits from not critting in a way, albeit not getting a kill.

0 0

now we all can change into op sram, hell yea

0 -1

strECA|2019-07-28 08:26:09
they nerfed sac so then made sram extra op LOL

Sram is only a tad too strong cuz of some of his new interactions, not because of his dmg. If they change the evasion exploit he should be perfectly fine in 1v1 but maybe even a bit too weak for 3v3. 

People that scream OP after even less than 1 week of the update, are often the ones that don't understand how to play. Just saying.
0 0
Respond to this thread