By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I MADE A MISTAKE!

By ButRaptor - SUBSCRIBER - July 30, 2019, 15:56:37
AnkaTracker

In the light of the new Temporis servers, i thought i would create a new character to mirror what i would do when temp 3 was opened. Unfortunately i had used all my character slots on the regular servers and so i chose the server English unique server "Shadow". Everything was fine until i reached the point in the tutorial where you must gather some resources and craft a ring. I gathered the resources and saw the tutorial was prompting me to collect all my "rewards" i guess you could call it(little green chest icon used for claiming quest xp, etc). So without thinking i opened and collected all and immediately regretted it. I had claimed some sentimental cosmetics i worked hard on earning during the last Temporis servers, i had claimed them on a server i had no intention on seriously committing to. So now Im desperately trying to undo this silly mistake. I tried going to the Ankama support page, but no option seems suitable for my situation, could anyone help me?

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello,

please contact Support with that issue. The correct category for it is "My payment, purchases and gifts"

Talora

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : -2083

I think that can not be undone.
Anyway, nobody will be able to help you here.
At most the support. But he probably will not.

0 -2

Hello,

please contact Support with that issue. The correct category for it is "My payment, purchases and gifts"

Talora

Score : 60

thanks for your reply, but sadly i tried
"If we understood your request, we, unfortunately, cannot approve it.

Once a gift has been attributed to a character, it is no longer possible to exchange it, reimburse it or play it again.

As specified in our Terms and Conditions of Sale, this rule applies even in the event that an item has not been used (loss of the item, accidental deletion, changing your mind, misunderstanding about the product, etc.)."

It makes me pretty sad that those items took over 2 months for me to get and now i am supposed to just forget about them.   sad
I do appreciate your reply though, i thank you again.

0 0
Respond to this thread