By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Trash bins are now code-protected?

By physa - SUBSCRIBER - July 31, 2019, 13:09:32
AnkaTracker

Is it just me? Logged in today after a few weeks of vacation and there's a code required now to access the trash bins. I searched announcements and forum, but didn't find a hint. Anyone having a clue?

4 0
First Ankama intervention

Hey there!

Well, you know recycled trash is a valuable good. But locking them is a bit over the top. It was reported to the team. Thank you for your report smile

Talora

See message in context
Reactions 9

Hey there!

Well, you know recycled trash is a valuable good. But locking them is a bit over the top. It was reported to the team. Thank you for your report smile

Talora

Score : 81

Haha, my thoughts. Thanks for the notice, I thought it is a new "feature" that I wasn't aware of tongue

0 0
Score : -6160
I was never sure, what does it end in trash bins?
- random generated stuff (of low lev, mostly) ?
- people put what they don't need in them?
- items/ resources/ etc dropped on the ground by players in specific areas?

And how long an item is kept in a trash bin, before disappearing from it?
0 0
Score : 3374

To answer your question

- people put what they don't need in them?
- items/ resources/ etc dropped on the ground by players in specific areas?

These are the ways that items find their way into the trash. If a resource is left on the ground for a long time it is then split up (if a quantity) and shared equally between all trashcans in the world except Vulkania.

On the Heroic server I opened a trashcan infront of the Trool Fair and there was over 20 000 flint (5 pods a piece) in each trashcan. This was years ago before the server died.

1 0
Score : 1725

oh thank the gods for someone else noticing!  I thought I was going mad and glitching, I also searched everywhere and couldnt find any info

0 0
Score : 1

i still dont understand.... is it something ankama did or not ???

0 0
Score : -6160
Introducing to you ...
.................... The Brand New and Ultra Faboulous ...
....................................................... Trash Bin Potion Flask !!!!!!!!

Avaialble for:
- 3999 Ogrine per 1,
or
- 9999 Ogrine per pack of 6!

The Trash Bin Potion Flask allows your character to open trash bins for 12 hrs !
Don't miss out !!!

5 -1

Hello everyone, 
Just a quick little note to tell you that this bug will be fixed with tomorrow's weekly maintenance. smile

Manaia

Respond to this thread