By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Dofus Pets - Any news, if project will get reactivated/ revitalized/ when would that be?

By bohemia - SUBSCRIBER - August 02, 2019, 01:46:34
AnkaTracker
Dofus Pets - Any news, if the project will get reactivated/ revitalized/ when would that be?
I've played Dofus Pets on and off; those lil buggers required a tiny bit of attention and time that I didn't have always.
I've just checked tonight, to see if maybe some new pets have been introduced, and I've found this:

toutimamos
(automatic translation)

Good morning, everyone,

For those who missed Talentyre's announcement on the Discord Ankama Mobile (link on the top announcement of the French forum), the latter, project manager of the mobile unit and last member of it, leaves Ankama today. As a result, the Discord will close today at around 11am (Paris Time), and the forum will go read-only in the meantime (it will no longer be possible to open new topics or reply to existing ones).

As for the future development of DOFUS Pets, it is obviously very uncertain since no one will be assigned to the project. I quote from Talentyre's announcement:

"I'd like to work on a final patch for DOFUS Pets but I don't have confirmation that this will be possible, I'll try to keep you informed as soon as I have the information."

Please note that:
  • DOFUS Pets will remain accessible (the application will remain downloadable, and the servers will still be functional). All the features currently in use will remain operational (but it is not said that those related to the beauty contest can be activated).
  • It will still be possible to transfer pets/mounts to DOFUS, DOFUS Touch, WAKFU and Krosmaga.
  • For any problem, you will have to turn to the Ankama support.

And then for any question about the game, you can always contact me by Ankabox or on social networks 

Thank you all for this adventure, from the alpha for the old ones to now for the less old ones! See you soon 

Any clue if there will be more work on that particular project?
I'd ask there, but forum has been declared ... closed sad

PS: Those getting rid of their Dofus Pets ceremonial items ... think twice before you do it; in case D.P. gets closed at some point, the prices for those items might sky rocket.
0 0
First Ankama intervention

As a fan of the game myself, it is with regret that I write the following: there are no current plans to work on DOFUS Pets. sad

Should there come a point when an update will take place, I will make sure to announce it!

Manaia

See message in context
Reactions 2

As a fan of the game myself, it is with regret that I write the following: there are no current plans to work on DOFUS Pets. sad

Should there come a point when an update will take place, I will make sure to announce it!

Manaia

Score : -6144

Thanks, Manaia.

And BOOOOMMMMEEERRRRR, no more new pets there ... for a while . mute

What would it take for the company to get few people back to work on that project?
Where should Dofus Pets players show their support for the game?

0 0
Respond to this thread