By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Cannot drop Nocturnal Roar in the Vulbis quest Infinite Nightmare (Cauchemar Infini)

By serenevendetta - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - August 02, 2019, 16:45:26

This quest really is living up to it's name, for me anyway. So I run a 4 man team, and having started the Vulbis questline a month ago, I'm here stuck on quest 3 still, Infinite Nightmare (Cauchemar Infini).

At the start of quest 3, I was on floor 350. By floor 359, I had dropped 11/12 resources (4 chars and 3 resources for each char), only my Pandawa, who owned the dream, was missing the last drop, a Nocturnal Roar.
I am now on Floor 392 as I am writing this. Still cannot drop it. Now bear in mind I dropped 6 of these things in one fight, and now I cannot drop 1 in over 33 fights? So I am halted by this quest, I cannot continue on my Pandawa. I keep telling myself, 5 more fights, 10 more fights, surely it's not bugged, but I am now losing hope. 
I would also like to add, in the second stage of this quest, where you are to come across an NPC to fight, my Sram and Rogue found the NPC within 1 floor,  however my Masq has not found it in over 10, I hope he is not bugged also.

I tried to contact support, and they said there is nothing they can do for me at this moment, and gave me no information as to how long I will have to wait, so I am at a last resort here, hoping someone has encountered this and overcome it. Thank you for reading ^^

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 2354

This is functioning exactly how the devs want it to. From what I noticed (and many people on the french forums) the first 2 drops rather quickly but the third one takes a while. Its not bugged, just gotta keep on doing fights :/

0 0
Score : 31

Mhm, perhaps I got lucky with 3 of my chars dropping all within 9 fights then? I'll ask some friends and see how long it took them, and if you've completed it, how long did you take you? I kinda hope this is the case because if it's bugged, Ankama don't seem like fixing it anytime soon ;w; Floor 400 here we come!

0 0

ㅤ

0 0
Score : 1432

I will say, i have dropped the roar on 2 characters and I only started dropping them once I ran 300 score as much as possible, did challenges, and use prospecting candy.  I do believe it has something to do with prospecting unfortunately.  Also, for the NPC I've heard you can just run from floor 201 and you can encounter it on any floor so that might save you some time.

0 0

I managed to find the npc in about 20 fights, but I'm still looking for that last roar. Support say it's not a bug, but refuse to give me information on how common it is to drop, or if anything affects the droprate :c thanks for your replies ^^

0 0
Score : 2354

I did the quest on 8 accounts, some dropped the items quickly, one account took well over 50 floors. According to the French forums, idols and pp don't play apart in increasing the drop rate of the item (there is a screen shot of some guys team dropping 4 items with no idols)

0 0

Thanks for your replies, I'm so close to just giving up on the game ;w; the one account that took over 50 floors, were all the attempts in the same persons dream?

0 0
Respond to this thread