By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

(server question)

By dreamcrusherz - SUBSCRIBER - August 04, 2019, 21:19:15
AnkaTracker

Why are we not allowed to play on french servers if we want too? Just curious. I have no desire to play on echo and i'd love to play on a french server. 

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello, dreamcrusherz!

Accounts are linked to a community, so you won't be able to play on a French server from an International account. If a player wants to play on a server belonging to a different community, they can ask Support to transfer a new account to another server. smile
Keep in mind though that one account cannot access two different communities, and only newly created accounts can be transferred.

I feel I need to clarify on your last point, as I fear it could lead people to think that it is a bannable offence to play on a server from a different community. 
You were never banned for trying to play on a French server. If you feel the email justification sent to you regarding sanctions on other accounts weren't clear, you can contact the Ankama Support to better understand what happened, but I can assure you it has nothing to do with having a new account on a French server. 

Manaia

See message in context
Reactions 3
Score : -5829
This might be a bit expensive as solution to play on a French server ...
... but ...
.................if you ever go on holiday or w.e. to France, make sure to drag your laptop with you there; open an account/ more on a French server; get home ... then enjoy !!! smile
0 0
Score : 363

It;s  not that i can play french servers but if i do my accounts get banned.

0 0

Hello, dreamcrusherz!

Accounts are linked to a community, so you won't be able to play on a French server from an International account. If a player wants to play on a server belonging to a different community, they can ask Support to transfer a new account to another server. smile
Keep in mind though that one account cannot access two different communities, and only newly created accounts can be transferred.

I feel I need to clarify on your last point, as I fear it could lead people to think that it is a bannable offence to play on a server from a different community. 
You were never banned for trying to play on a French server. If you feel the email justification sent to you regarding sanctions on other accounts weren't clear, you can contact the Ankama Support to better understand what happened, but I can assure you it has nothing to do with having a new account on a French server. 

Manaia