By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How do I get them back?

By craguardz - SUBSCRIBER - August 05, 2019, 04:45:58

Lending items the person not coming back

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : -6161

I've been there myself ... bah ... It aint nice ... mellow

You can still hope that, eventually, the person will come back, and s/he'll be decent enough to give your items back then.
In the meanwhile, maybe you know that person's id or name etc @ discord/ fb/ skype/ etc? Or you can try to see if someone knows that? And try to contact that person there?

I suppose you can also contact support, but with no proof that the lending did take place, respectively, the returning did not take place, I am not sure if they can/ want/ are able to help much.

1 0
Score : 552

It sucks but it happened o well.

Thanks

1 0
Score : -6161

I wouldn't rule out 100% contacting support, you know.
Maybe you get lucky, and they help. You'll never know, till you try. wink

0 0
Score : 688

I’d advise you to ask the person to lend you kamas, perhaps equal to whatever the price of the item was(or average price if you don’t recall the cost). Only time I yet lent someone an item(idols, specifically), I said I wanted to be certain I’d get them returned due to the price they cost so they suggested to give me kamas equal to their value until they were done using them, then I’d give the kamas back and get my idols back. Having some safeguards never hurts.

1 0
Respond to this thread