By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Spartapack!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - August 08, 2019, 15:30:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Along the lines of the Gladiapack, released at the start of the year, the Spartapack puffs out your chest, giving you a colorable Tuquoque set and an Esspeakewlair Dragoturkey harness. All Twelvians agree: They came, they saw it… and they left convinced!

At the start of 2019, a rather muscular pack entered the arena with every intention of battling it out. Its performance may have convinced you, but that wasn't the case for everyone… Worse still, some people declare it to be a fake!

That's what the Spartapack claims, in particular. Now, it's decided to voice its opinion openly…

"The Gladiapack? Pff… It stole it all from me! It just ain't as good! I taught it everything, I tell you!"

It's true the Spartapack isn't devoid of strengths. Its colorable Tuquoque set* (Veni cape, Vidi helmet and Vici shield) and Esspeakewlair Dragoturkey harness are yet more arguments in its favor. It's anyone's guess whether it'll be the Gladiapack or the Spartapack that wins this duel of egos… Make up your own mind!

In any case, it'll be waiting for you in the store from August 8 to 11 for €12,5 (or 12,500 ogrines). The items it contains will also be available for sale separately:

• Shield: €4.99 or 5,000 ogrines
  • Set: €9.99 or 10,000 ogrines
  • Harness: €6.99 or 7,000 ogrines
  • Shield + harness: €10 or 10,000 ogrines
  • Set + harness: €12,5 or 12,500 ogrines

* The colors will adapt to your character's.

I Want It!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to ReturningBack

That is correct! smile

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 4

Hi, just to be sure, but I suppose that the harness does NOT apply your colours (since it only mentions the set). Is that correct? Thank you in advance for your answer!

0 0

That is correct! smile

Score : 140

Looks nice, bought it, and the problem is, cape is floating on hupper mage class, so looks kinda wierd

0 0

The issue was reported and the adjustments should be deployed during this week's maintenance. ^^

Manaia

Score : 13

Why it was only 3 days? Any chance to day extension? I missed it ... Could you extend the purchase time? Please...

0 0
Respond to this thread