FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

The Moon Pack to the Rescue!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - August 29, 2019, 16:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The king of the jungle is back and swinging to your rescue! He still has plenty of surprises up his sleeve for you – and especially for your opponents – with his famous hammer known throughout the World of Twelve. What could be better to finish off your opponents in style? You and your Moon pack, of course!

Stories, tales and legends about the armed monkey and his prodigious hammer abound. Walk in the footsteps of this primate and finish off your opponents beautifully with the Moon Fatal Blow!

It'll be up to you to write your version of the story and enforce the law of the jungle with the help of the Moon pack, which contains:

• a Magic Cloud ceremonial petsmount*
  • the Moon fatal blow*
  • the Primate ceremonial set*
  • the Moon haven bag theme**
  • 6,000 OG
  • 15 subscription days

Moon Haven Bag Theme
Moon Haven Bag Theme - Example

Even better, the Moon pack is 40% off, at just €25.50 (instead of €42.99).
Don't miss this offer, valid until September 25 (at 11:59 p.m. CEST)! It's not every day that the great Moon comes to your aid…

* These items will be linked to your account for 6 months.
** This item will be permanently linked to your account.

GET THE PACK!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to T1gerator

We are very surprised by your comment... The classes of the world of twelve are not in any way related to ethnic archetypes and suggesting otherwise is very bold. 

When creating the illustrations for our news, the graphic artists try to focus on composing a picture that is attractive and catches the eye thanks to its beautiful color scheme, all the while respecting the Krosmoz lore. 

The idea was to tie the items together based on the green and brown colour combo that we associate with nature (foliage and wood) and Moon Island, all the while matching the set, fatal blow icon, and the Haven Bag. A Sadida was also a good candidate due to the class' association with plants and nature.

The same thought process was used for the other half of the image: OG are blue by default and because the tones contrast nicely with the Magic Cloud's creamy yellow hues, we selected an Osa to model it.

See message in context
Reactions 15
Score : 2311

Oh my word I need this cloudmount in my life.

1 0
Score : 260

Nice! That cloud mount is so cute :d

2 0
Score : 5198

bold choice to model the primate set on the only class in the game that's black by default

1 -5

We are very surprised by your comment... The classes of the world of twelve are not in any way related to ethnic archetypes and suggesting otherwise is very bold. 

When creating the illustrations for our news, the graphic artists try to focus on composing a picture that is attractive and catches the eye thanks to its beautiful color scheme, all the while respecting the Krosmoz lore. 

The idea was to tie the items together based on the green and brown colour combo that we associate with nature (foliage and wood) and Moon Island, all the while matching the set, fatal blow icon, and the Haven Bag. A Sadida was also a good candidate due to the class' association with plants and nature.

The same thought process was used for the other half of the image: OG are blue by default and because the tones contrast nicely with the Magic Cloud's creamy yellow hues, we selected an Osa to model it.

Score : -4051
Question:

If I buy this with one acc, can I gift it to another acc?
Or I can buy it only for the acc doing the purchase?

(Trying to see if I can "squeeze" few Ogri, by buying with one of my own recommended accounts. happy pensive kiss )

0 0

The pack is linked to the account you are logged on with at the time of purchase. As such, you won't be able to gift it to another account. 

Score : 154

if I use it on temporis III it will be transfered to the classic server when temporis ends ? also if I use the fatal blow will it be transfered ?

0 0

Hi, Mangekyou-eterno. smile

I'll answer for each item separately as they won't be treated the same way:

• Magic Cloud ceremonial petsmount - Yes.
  • Moon fatal blow - Yes.
  • Primate ceremonial set - Yes.
  • Moon haven bag - No. The Haven bag theme is associated with the account, so you are able to use it on other servers the moment you purchase it.
  • 6,000 OG - No.
  • 15 subscription days - No.

Score : -9

I cannot, buy it, It says because of my billing adress, this doesn't make sense, I'm buying a lot of ogrines and p2p monthly, thanks for people like me you guys are still making money on this game, I demand an explanation...

0 -1

Could you please confirm that you have tried to purchase the moon pack from the EN website?
As your account belongs to the ES community, regardless of which server you play on,  this could be a reason for the issue. Do you still have the same problem when trying to purchase the pack from the DOFUS ES shop?

Score : 573

Bunch of garbage.

0 -2
Score : -9

Hi Ankama support thank you for your quick response. Yes I did tried purchasing from different website, I tried EN and ES as well, Im playing on Echo, I created my acc when it was Rushu long time ago. I didn't wanted to sound rude, just saying the facts, because I spend considerable money on Ogrines and P2P membership every month, you can review my account history to testify. This offer will expire, and Im not going to be able to get it before then.
Is really not the first time that Im facing troubles with the payments, Im out of my Country, Im not using my country currency and credit cards anymore, but It should be global for every community. You guys should consider PayPal as a Global Communities payments, It's easier, and faster for you, and for us your customers.

0 0
Respond to this thread