FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Celebrating Our 15th Anniversary!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - September 05, 2019, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 39
Score : 4449

First and only game I have ever played. I met lovely people who became real friends.
Dofus has been a part of my life for many years.
Happy birthday Dofus!

2 0
Score : -4051

Happy 15 Years !!!

Do you plan on some new collectible pack, maybe?
Like the red one, premium, you had many years ago, even in irl electronics shops?
Tbt, THAT pack introduced me to Dofus. 
I don't know, maybe you could make some Crystal Pack?
(15th anniversary)
That'd come pretty handy to introduce our friends to this game.
2 0
Score : 6

The idea to not make multiple servers makes sense, however, at least splitting up the languages is probably a good idea? There will be way too many french multi logging for any of the English community to get into the game.

0 0
Score : 693

Mixing communities works just fine. We mind our own business until the other communities starts messing with us. They lid a fire we quickly put out. We started 2016/2017 on both Henual and Eratz and are the two most solid guilds (and communities) on both servers despite them being up since 2010/2012 and dominated by FR/HISP. Many of our most proficient members are FR/HISP too. Building walls is a failed concept. It's easier and more joyful to just cooperate. Competitions ended several years ago. Do you think people will remember you dropping the first dofus on this new server in 2029 or will people remember you for being an awesome personality?

1 0
Score : 2

Waiting for 1.29.

0 0
Score : 25

Impsvillage is probably the only active English speaking fansite there is.

0 0
Score : 234

Please consider making a mono account 1.29 server. Multi accounting killed the game once already. No need to do that again :3

1 -2
Score : 18

Cool stuff! 15 years flew.. what a journey, and I'm glad that I'm part of this comunity. Wish you all the best, keep delivering your best, guys! biggrin

1 0
Score : 252

Congratulation on completing 15 years,Team Dofus,smile.

0 0
Score : 38

I first played on Rushu many years ago. Thanks for all the fun XX

0 0
Score : -1931

Happy Birthday!
I'm really looking forward to the next 15 years.

0 0
Score : -4051

Once again, grats & happy bday !!! wub

But why did you let such an important anniversary pass, without making a clear stand/ announcement of what will become Dofus, in all its (servers) versions, after 2020?
This would be the least you guys could do, out of some tiny respect for us players, for our time and money spent on this game, over years.

I mean, I do not feel that comfortable playing now, without knowing what happens to Dofus, in all its (servers) versions, after 2020, when Adobe will end support for Flash Player. I do not feel that comfortable investing time, and occasionally even irl money in a game that might simply stop offering further development/ tech-help-support/ etc. 
You guys are missing a great opportunity, this anniversary, to clearly state your plans for the future, for this game, and for its various servers/ versions.
For now, none has no clue, we, players, can only speculate:
- will game become f2p, with or without booster packs/ cosmetics/ candies in shop, but that's about it?
- will the game be moved to other progs/ platforms? if so, how long it will take?
- will the game follow same fate as Dofus Pets?
- you guys are just focusing on new Dofus Cube, and want to surprise us with an imminent release for it, when you'll also announce the end of any further development for older Dofus versions?
I do want to play, I do want to log, play/ chat with a bunch of friends I got, I even do want to support you guys buy buying random sub (or cosmetics, or w.e., when I don't need a sub), but it is extremely hard to do any of those, when the future of this game is so uncertain.
Please, you owe it to us, let us know about your plans for the game. Who knows, maybe you will even found some support among the player base! Like: you need some extra cash to hire people to help move the game to something else? Then do some fancy snob dandy cosmetics lines, or w.e., and say they're for helping you guys get the game better, move it to something different than Flash.
Looking forward to hear, hopefully soon, some reply on this, which is a major concern for many many many players atm.
4 0
Score : 1

Concern? ,lol i'm not concerned at all smile 
I have faith in Amakna,i think Bohemia needs to chillax a little wink

0 0
Score : 3213

Happy 15th anniversary! wub

0 0
Score : 522

what is the difference between 1.29 servers that you already had, and Retro?

0 0
Score : 1

i loveee this game

0 0
Score : 17

Congratulations on a strong 15 years. Here's to 15 more years!

1 0
Score : 209

Ive been playing Dofus on and off for about half my life, I feel old.

0 0
Respond to this thread