FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DOFUS Retro Is Online

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - September 23, 2019, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

The five new servers are open! DOFUS is going to be in full swing for its 15th anniversary, and for those wishing for a worthy companion, you can get a pet worthy of your valiance... 

Go check out DOFUS Retro now!

But be careful! You must show true patience – there really will be a lot of you in these first few days, severely hampering access to the servers Eratz, Henual (both 1.29 servers now upgraded to 1.30, i.e. DOFUS Retro), and the five new servers on the block.

You can find all the answers to your questions in the previous news articles on the topic and on the forum:

DOFUS RETRO NEWS

CELEBRATING OUR 15TH ANNIVERSARY!

But we've got something new for you: a DOFUS Retro subscription pack!

The more nostalgic among you will thus have an opportunity to enjoy yourselves with a three-month subscription and a pet Bilby. Don't miss out, because it's not every day that you turn 15!

CHECK OUT THE PACK

To wrap up, we are pleased to share with you this anniversary video in which Ankamians warm up their voices to accompany the best DOFUS moments of the past 15 years. Will you recognize all the main updates and characters? Take this opportunity to tells us which was your favourite update and, while we are at it, tell us your best in-game experiences too!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

YouTube
Manage Cookie Preferences

Thank you once again for your support, dedication, and for playing DOFUS. Let's keep the party going!

First Ankama intervention

You don't need to redownload the game as it will update automatically. 

For those experiencing issues, could you please share some screenshots of the errors/problems encountered? Let's tackle those problems asap so that you can all enjoy Retro with as little delay as possible! wink

See message in context
Reactions 95
Score : 105

How about the 10 new pets mentioned before?

1 -1
Score : -4049
I want to wish a happy joyful peaceful adventure to all players who will get on board of such a wonderful adventure!

I wish I had the "guts" to leave behind my many-years-old characters/ professions/ achievements/ bank resources/ etc etc etc, and start over too ...
Maybe I will give it a try, but after sometime, when Retro servers will merge later ...
3 -3
Score : 1

How do i know which server they are when they got no names?

0 0

Can i log in to a Retro Server using a normal subscription or do i specifically need the Retro subscription?

0 0
Score : 323

Hey, will there be specific launcher for Retro or old Dofus launcher will work fine?

0 0
Score : 56

Didn't you guys say you wouldn't be upgrading Eratz and Henual? lol

0 0
Score : 647

Congrats to the whole Dofus team!
What an incredible achievement. Always been a huge fan of the project since the earliest days, so glad to see it's still pushing the bar!

1 0
Score : 127

cant wait!

0 0

Great job Ankama, now what about becoming a full english company and having a little respect for non-french speakers? Thanks.

0 0

niceeee i cant wait what time lauched the server dofus retro

0 0
Score : 89

Just Brilliant Ankama and thankyou for your tireless work.  From a veteran player

1 0
Score : 211

Are they going to fix the names on the character creation page?

0 0
Score : 3

Thanks Amakna!!
Are we gonna have to re-download the game? And what happens to our characters on Eratz?

0 0
Score : 344

The beginning of the end.

0 -5

I have also that problem. All servers are named Unnamed. why ? And also how need to upgrade 1.29 into 1.30 ? it automatically upgrade or i need to do myself somehow ?

0 0
Score : 46

You have to download Ankama Launcher, log in and download 1.30 https://www.dofus.com/en/more-dofus/1-29

0 0
Score : 7

Yolo-Druid|2019-09-24 13:10:19
You have to download Ankama Launcher, log in and download 1.30 https://www.dofus.com/en/more-dofus/1-29

when I start Launcher, it don't showing me any update available, and when I click play and try to log in, it says me: "Dofus 1.29 is invalid for this server, in order to play, you need to install version 1.30." wtf??
0 0

You don't need to redownload the game as it will update automatically. 

For those experiencing issues, could you please share some screenshots of the errors/problems encountered? Let's tackle those problems asap so that you can all enjoy Retro with as little delay as possible! wink

Score : 29

not sure how to post a picture however im having similar issues. i have the launcher downloaded with 1.29 dofus on the launcher installed. when you try to log in you get the following message. "Dofus version 1.29.1 is invalid for this server. In order to play, you need to install version 1.30.0 The Dofus client will now close." However there's no update when you do close and doesn't update in the launcher. Any help would be appreciated.

2 0
Score : 24

what the heck?
same error with french 1.29 version,how can i play?

1 0

@Scabbes

You need to download the Ankama launcher and download Dofus Retro from there.

0 0
Respond to this thread