FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DOFUS Retro Is Online

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - September 23, 2019, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 95
Score : 7

In launcher when I choose install Dofus retro, I have error which says "Unable to access data from the drive". I don't understand, same error appears for any directory where I try install it.

0 0

Could you please share a screenshot?

Score : 24

AimlessEagle|2019-09-24 16:17:06
@Scabbes

You need to download the Ankama launcher and download Dofus Retro from there.

this error from "new Ankama launcher 1.30 dofus blah blah" so it wont work anyway
0 0

I am waiting for an answer to your problem. Once I have details I will get back to you.

Score : 7

Scabbes|2019-09-24 17:10:15
what the heck?
same error with french 1.29 version,how can i play?

+1 - Ankama launcher v1.30 dofus retro - no server adreess sad(((
1 0

The Ankama Launcher, it will update itself. 
DOFUS Retro is only accessible via the Ankama Launcher, so you will need to download it in order to play DOFUS Retro. You can do so via this link: https://www.ankama.com/en/launcher

For those looking for a 32-bit Windows download, you can access it here, under "Download Dofus Retro 32bits (Zip)" - https://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/download

Score : 16
when trying to download the 32bit dofus retro zip file, there isnt a redirect/embedded download.
1 0
Score : 42

when I try to receive the gobtubby it says saving... and then suddenly the screen freezes with; Saving... Any idea what's happening xD?

0 0
Score : 18
been stuck on saving for some time now waiting for my pets sad
1 0
Score : 42

If you try to receive the gobtubby you get the; Saving... screen and it freezes. I can't log in to play, any idea what to do..?

0 0
Score : 22

huh I can't log in to play when Im trying to get my pet? its saving but then it doesn't do anything? Help please?

0 0
Score : 54

Anyone having problem with launcher not updating retro to 1.30, restart your launcher, it worked for me.

0 0
Score : 60

!NO_SERVER_ADDRESS! HELP!!!!

2 0

For those with the "!NO_SERVER_ADDRESS!" error message, could you please:

1. Advise which country you are trying to log in from.
  2. Uninstall/reinstall the Ankama Launcher, select the language and let everything load before installing DOFUS Retro, and try again. Advise if you have this error when selecting English.
  3. Test it without CC Cleaner or antivirus software being on.
  4. As a separate test, confirm if you can see this file:   http://dl.ak.ankama.com/games/dofusretro/lang/versions_fr.txt
Score : 1

1. Spain
2. ok
3. ok
4. yes (some weird texts)

Can't play...

0 0

5200 people waiting in line to log in. log in... everything says undefined. sad

1 0

http://prntscr.com/padz8i

0 0

1.Kazakhstan
2.Done
3.Done
4.Yes

anyway bug

2 0

For those having problems with the pet, there are indeed some issues linked to its distribution. Our team is looking into it. Until the issue is fixed and to avoid you being stuck, please do not attempt to claim /assign your pet to a character.

If you skip the step by selecting "close", are you able to access the game? 

Score : 62

ImYourzi|2019-09-24 15:58:58
not sure how to post a picture however im having similar issues. i have the launcher downloaded with 1.29 dofus on the launcher installed. when you try to log in you get the following message. "Dofus version 1.29.1 is invalid for this server. In order to play, you need to install version 1.30.0 The Dofus client will now close." However there's no update when you do close and doesn't update in the launcher. Any help would be appreciated.

Same message here, trying to log in and says I have 1.29 and I need 1.30 but it's not updating.
0 0

Could you try reinstalling the Ankama launcher?

Score : 486

I made two accounts on the Nabur server, but when they're both logged on they can't see each other, in fact the other characters on the map are different as well.

0 0

That is just incarman. I'm pretty sure you can join or go to astrub to see each other

0 0
Score : 43

Randomly My character freezes at Incarnam. Everything is in tact except my character. It can't perform any kind of actions and is just stuck. I have to relog in order to unfreeze but the queue is just too long..

0 0
Score : 6

Instaled Ankama Launcher, but when i try to logg in with my account it says " Http request failed" anyone wknow whats up? sad

0 0
Score : 62

1.Russia
2.Done
3.Done
4.Yes, i can see this file
still no server adress

2 0
Respond to this thread