FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

DOFUS Retro Is Online

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - September 23, 2019, 14:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements
Reactions 95
Score : 102

So, are we gonna talk about the 2 hours it takes to just go and login to those servers? Why is it taking so long.

1 -1
Score : 486

LOL same here, I got on once but when I tried again it took so long that I went and picked my wife up from the train station then got a shower and I still wasn't on...then got disconnected after well over an hour of waiting.

0 0
Score : 45

This is such a joke, I'm on a low pop server and every time I get past the 4k queue I get kicked for server error or because of the pet problem. Resubbed for this hell.

1 0
Score : 1

so, im in, but i cant take any quest, it only shows, "this quest has been already done by other character today" even when i only have 1 pj on the server ayuto

0 0

Hi, I am trying to connect (from the USA) and nothing happens (no message, just as if I didn't clik on OK). Someone have the same thing?
Do we need a different launcher or app from the USA?
Also I subscribed with the 2.0, is it the same? Because in the launcher it is written I subscribe in the 2.0 version but not in the 1.30.

EDIT : Resolved, I rebooted my computer

Thanks smile 

0 0

[Manaia]|2019-09-24 16:39:40
Could you please share a screenshot?

Sorry for not answering yesterday, I don't have screenshoot, that message appeared bellow directory path in  Ankama Launcher, but after some tries I repaired that when I deleted original Dofus 2 folder in Installation directory. So if someone get same error, you can repair it deteting Dofus 2 folder. I hope this helps.
0 0

Can you actually tell us the localization for each of the servers? Make an article, a webpage, answer this post, but do it. We have no informations at all on that matter. Which is a huge mistake in 2019, unbelievable. I am not going to blindly subscribe. Last chance.

0 0
Score : 8

Hey guys i singed up for the gob pet. Yesterday i loged to Nabur server is guess its name and i did not get it

0 0
Score : 31

Hey, same here. i cant get gobbuty. Anyone know why?

0 0
Score : 42

Is there any dofus ladder for 1.30 servers? That would be interesting to follow every day

0 0
Score : 11

gg ankama on realising broken update as always, on 1.29 was everything good, now i get grey screen on all my accounts and i get dc. It happens sometime after few hours and sometimes after 15mins. Already updated flash player, reinstalled dofus and the problem is still there.

0 0
Score : 42

problems with ankama laucher again.. you did some "new" updates, it needed from me to do an update before playing.. after I did update, laucher automatically closes.. I try open it, and after I log in, launcher open window on ONE SECOND max, and then again close automatically.. I tried few times, always same happening.. reinstalled laucher 2 times, problem is still here.. restarted my PC, same again.. what is that and what I should do?

0 0
Score : 37

i came back to dofus for this. there wasnt a single day after 1.29 transaction to 2 that passed by for the older spells sounds comedy and easter eggs... i guess its time to emote haunt again and become the old and famous crocoburio

0 0
Score : 4

What server should I go to play with people who actually speak English?

0 0

Algathe but there are a lot of ppl playing, sometimes u need to wait like 20min to log in.

0 0
Score : 62

i bought the piwi pet. When i try to give the pet to my character it says "saving" and doesnt move futher. This has happened 3 times today. So you buy a pet but lose the ability to play. thanks alot

0 0

try at night when the server is not so busy. worked for me

0 0
Score : 29

Do you know what is sad? When you run on the map and your character glitches and run on place. To fix that you have to log/on sooo wait again in 3k people line.

2 0
Score : 32

When I choose my character and select the gift (which is missing the pet, it's just the hormone) the game freezes. I get the message "Saving..." forever.

On my other account it happened the same and the pet disappeared on the 2nd login.

This is kind of annoying, as I've just bought 3 months subscription only for retro and i can't even play it. And it taked 1h to retry with these 1h long queues.

1 0
Score : 321

Looking at the comments here it's clear that at no point did they warn us what a buggy game it is (described as such and disclosed in thr release statements of dofus classic),that there would be a total lack of support (, stated there would be no support except for extreme circumstances) and how could they not have even anticipated long waits logging in! ( they explained the servers will be heaving for the first weeks and also created extras)

What terrible customer service, right guys!

2 0
Score : 8

Guys every time i try to accept the gob pet ! the game just get stuck on Saving and nothing happens !!! how do i fix this problem ? i can log in or accept my reward pet ... 

0 0
Score : 1479

I dont have any waiting lines when I log in, im in the game within 5 seconds. maybe become a subscriber works?

0 0
Score : 32

How so, I tried every server, got long queues in most of them

1 0
Score : 69

Ankama is doing what the community asks for this year finally and 90% of you just flame them for anything- they have addressed that there will be que times during peak hours at the start of retro, they have addressed the redmention of shop purchases crashing the game and said they are working on it. I think I understand why ankama had trouble communicating all these years, its community just loves to flame them no matter what they try and do...

2 0
Score : 17

I think it would be great if there were actual sets in the shop. You could take all my money.

0 0
Respond to this thread