Reactions 95
Score : 1

What are the english speaking servers?

0 0
Score : 114

Agathe

0 0
Score : 1072

I am on Agathe as well, although queues are very long during the day. Taking over an hour just to get ingame.

1 0
Score : 83

An hour... You are very lucky. I payed for that s(ekhm), and cant pass 3hours queue anytime smile but yeah, everybody have 24 hours for gaming, so no problem with these queues at all. It's pathetic at least

0 0
Score : 85

I'm on Bilby and have no queues

0 0
Score : 16

Queues on Nabur are taking 1 h minimum during the day, it's ridiculous considering they had 3 days to fix it already...

1 0
Score : 74

gettin dc and then im 3k in queue, seriously thats insane.

1 0
Score : 177

Another Veteran player saying a big Thank-you. It's been nearly 9 Years, still enjoying this unique, charming game. Happy Birthday and much Love xx 

1 0
Score : 196

Two questions:
1) is there nothing you can do about people challenging themselves and sitting in a fight for hours on end so they don’t get kicked off the server? I get it sucks having to wait in the queue again but surely this is contributing to the problem of why it’s having such a hard time?

2) I probably know the answer to this already but If this is popular enough (and hopefully it will be), is there and plan to do any updates but following the 1.30 style? Having this have be like old school runescape when that was in its prime is like a dream come true

0 0
Score : 5973

The queues are just to connect. People already on the server don't impact those queues. Logging in is a bottleneck.

0 0
Score : 405

How to download dofus retro?

0 0
Score : 5973

Download and use the newer Ankama Launcher from the website.

0 0

Can't seem to join, i have an active subscription going on. All the servers are full

0 0

Insane long que times, disconecting for no reason, impossible to play

0 0
Score : 8

InuzukaKiba|2019-09-29 15:55:44
The queues are just to connect. People already on the server don't impact those queues. Logging in is a bottleneck.

0 0
Score : 74

Waiting on that Mono Retro server.

Having played since Rushu launch, I can tell you the best days of Dofus was when vast majority of player's hardware can only run 1 account at the same time and had to work together to achieve a goal.

Not saying that ALL server should be Mono, but there should be at least 1 Mono Retro server for those of us who want to have a team based experienced not ruined by multiboxers (Just look at Ily, it has a healthy population)

3 0
Score : 45

agree, I'm also waitin for mono retro, but guess it won't happen

1 0
Score : 33

Hello Dofus, 

thanks for making dofus great again! the first steps have been made!

The only question left is; Is there also coming a Heroic server voor dofus retro???
This would make de game so much more fun! 

Adrenaline is allready coming up by only thinking about it! 

I hope to hear from you!

1 0
Score : 62
plz help ppl to  solve this problem. we still cant play. any solutions?
0 0

While Ankama is trying to figure out how to fix this problem, i found the solution:

- Run Ankama Launcher and remove dofus Retro
- Close totally Ankama Launcher
- Run CCleaner and clean the flash player cash
- Create a folder on your Desktop called "Dofus"
- Run Ankama Launcher, Install Dofus Retro in the folder "Dofus" on your Desktop
- When the installation is done, run Dofus.exe from the folder that you've created before

AND THAT'S IT! Hope Ankama will give me some reward for this angel

1 -1
Score : -11

Ankama, could you help me out with this? I have full permissions to my drives but cannot access them using the launcher. 

0 0

Will this be free 2 play aswell or only with a subscription ?

0 0
Respond to this thread