FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

15 Years of DOFUS: Double XP Weekend!

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - October 04, 2019, 11:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

To celebrate your MMO's 15th anniversary, DOFUS isn't short on ideas! After the retro version that thrilled more than one, after a "nostalgia" video that – admit it – brought a tear to your eye, after a most dreamy update… It's time for a double XP weekend to keep the party going!

DOFUS is celebrating its 15th anniversary this year! Whether you were the very first to set foot on the World of Twelve, or the most recent arrival in the Krosmoz, this milestone hasn't left anyone indifferent. Not even us! For the occasion, we're giving you yet another good reason to spend some time in the World of Twelve…

From Friday, October 4 at 4 p.m. to Monday, October 7 at 9 a.m. CEST, your XP points will be doubled!

The party's still going strong!

First Ankama intervention

Replying to mazuri

Yes, it applies to all servers. biggrin

See message in context
Reactions 15
Score : -30

Does this apply to all servers, including standard DOFUS and DOFUS Retro?

0 0

Yes, it applies to all servers. biggrin

Score : -30

Beautiful!

0 0
Score : 321

What a way to start my week off wub

0 0
Score : -3561

Good afternoon. 

• Q 1 )  Does double XP apply to professions too?
  • Q 2 ) When a player accepts achievements that also have some amount of XP as reward, is that doubled during the double XP period?

Thanks in advance for the replies!
&
Have a good day everyone!
0 0

The XP bonus applies to character level experience only, and it does indeed impact the charact XP gained via achievements. 

Wishing you a good day also, and I hope you all have a wonderful double XP weekend! biggrin

Score : 6

Does it count on bonta and brak arena too? On Retro servers

0 0

On other servers, does it count? For Arena ?

In particular, for Echo. wub

0 0
Score : 1

are drops also involved?

0 0
Score : 6

What about souls?

0 0

Unless I'm missing something this doesn't seem to be applying for me?

0 0
Score : 277

these retro server queues are annoying sad

0 0

I just wanted to mention that i'm not getting any double exp at all. Then queue times of 5000 accounts too.. i waited four hours to get 40k exp at plain crackler per fight which does not seem much considering i got 70k at Chafers before double exp hit. Somehow the exp seem completely off. But that was already mentioned in the other thread. Just want to mention that double exp doesn't work either.. sad

0 0

When is the next time we having double xp

0 0

It would be nice to know if we get, for December 31, or January 1st, double/ % extra xp; that, or when it will be next time:

• for + fight xp ;
  • for + professions xp.
Thanks in advance for an (eventual) reply.
0 0
Respond to this thread