FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Temporis 3 Rewards

By The-healer-meh - SUBSCRIBER - October 15, 2019, 13:45:44
AnkaTracker

Do we have an update on when we will be receiving the Temporis 3 rewards? I had noticed we got our cosmetics that we put on the Temporis servers this morning but still no rewards. Could you at least put it in the Anakma Castle Zaap Vendor to hold some of us over? 

Any update would be appreciated, thank you.

0 0
First Ankama intervention

Hello hello!

That's right, we recently distributed the shop items that were purchased during Temporis III but we haven't yet done the same for the rewards. Alas, it seems that the reward distribution won't take place this week either. sad

I'll ask for an update tomorrow and get back to you on this, just in case.  

See message in context
Reactions 18

Hello hello!

That's right, we recently distributed the shop items that were purchased during Temporis III but we haven't yet done the same for the rewards. Alas, it seems that the reward distribution won't take place this week either. sad

Score : 91

Thank you, though that wasn't the answer i was hoping for, i look forwarding to seeing what the team has to say tomorrow (today for you). 

0 0
Score : 900

Any news on the temporis rewards?

0 0

No, this admin probably didn't get PR friendly news and decided not to reply. Although, i'm not surprised, it's typical from this company.

0 0
Score : 2

"All these will be injected in-game, and you will receive them via the in-game gift allocation interface. Please keep in mind that the data extract preparation will take some time; so the injection will take place in a few days."

Guess a few days at Ankama means like a month. already super dissappointed they didnt really announce the end of the server. wanted to grind a bit more at the end to get some more of those cosmetics.

0 0
Score : 41

its passed 1 month since temporis server ends and still no rewards

0 0
Score : 900

I decided to check the french forums once again for any news relating the temporis rewards and i found a message from Ankama posted just yesterday explaining the delay. I simply google translated the message if anyone would like to read.

Hello,

Many of you are asking us about the potion of experience following the closure of Temporis III servers, so we want to clarify this:

We are not going to lie to you, the first reason that we had to deal with this delay is purely technical. Indeed, from a functional point of view Temporis is a game mode activated on a server. In fact, the game server Temporis was set to be active until midnight on the day of its closure. But we actually only shut down the server with maintenance the same day. During this time, the game server remained active and available, but the "mode" Temporis being cut, many players have lost their progress and sometimes even invalidated some success.

This is obviously an error on our part and we apologize for it.

So we had to check all connections between midnight and maintenance (and casually, many people connected to the server for the last evening / night) and reassign the successes and progressions for these players.

The next steps to recover these precious potions are for us to extract the final data from the database. After a few tests to randomly check that the formula is consistent with different player profiles, a mass injection is planned very soon.

As usual, we like to combine bad news with good news, and that brings me to my second point. We took advantage of this delay and also took the time to analyze your feedback and remarks around the calculation of the experience potion and decided to increase the ratio of the experience potion to 80%.

Once the distribution of potions is definitely planned after testing, we will not fail to communicate on the subject.

Thank you for your understanding.
Logan.

TLDR: There was a technical issue with the temporis server and some information was lost. XP potion will be 80%

0 0

Thank you for passing on the information, Misai! 

Do you have any comment on the change of the Temporis xp rewards multiple times throughout this event? 

The announcement of the server back on 2019-07-17 said "Instead of transferring characters, the experience earned by each of them is turned into experience potions (one potion per character). When used, experience from these potions is not subject to the various experience bonuses (secondary character, event, etc.)."
Temporis III Rules - Event

Then (i can't find the post to cite) we get a post AFTER the Temporis III servers shut down we are told the xp potions would be 50% returned xp. I would have NEVER played that server if i knew the rewards would be this problematic. Now after Misai, so kindly translated a french post for us we're only getting 80%? After waiting over A MONTH for the rewards?

Not only is it blatant disrespectful that an admin says; 

[Ankama]DOFUS|2019-10-15 18:05:16

and Completely ignores us, but it was posted on the french forums 3 weeks later with no response to the English community. I understand that this is a French game, but don't take payments from English speaking communities if you aren't going to provide the same level of service as you do for French speaking communities. 

I'm sorry, but this Temporis III scandal has gone on for too long, there were too many mistakes and too much radio silence to even be excused.

Circling back to the original point, the potions should AT LEAST be what was promised in the original article. Any deviation from the original rewards that were promised should have been made beforehand not after the fact. 

0 0
Score : 62

[Ankama]DOFUS|2019-10-31 17:46:56
We are sorry information takes sometimes so long to get to you. As was mentioned in the text Misai kindly translated, there were severe technical issues causing the delay. Further delays, especially with news all players are eagerly expecting, can occur due to logistical problems (e.g. translations).

I'm not sure I get your complaint on the potion correctly: 80% means you are getting more XP with the potion than the 50%, which were announced before.

If I recall correctly, previously it was said that we'd get 50% XP from the characters. After the first delay it was said 50% became 100% as a compensation. But now it's back to referring 80%.

This means the original compensation got cut down to 80%. Whats honestly displeasing as you could assume after several weeks of radio silence, and the event server already being ended for months. I just want my items that I worked my ass for in Temporis III. It wasn't fun playing it either, it isn't fun waiting so long for the only good thing that came from that event.
0 0

Hey there,

Could you please point me to the post, where we promised 100% XP conversion? 

https://www.dofus.com/en/mmorpg/news/announcements/1027542-temporis-iii-rules

Instead of transferring characters, the experience earned by each of them is turned into experience potions (one potion per character). When used, experience from these potions is not subject to the various experience bonuses (secondary character, event, etc.).
0 0

[Ankama]DOFUS|2019-11-01 15:51:24
It says the experience earned is turned into an experience potion, but it does not state a rate on which this conversion happens.

So, you're ok with misleading your customers?
1 -1
Score : 5878
0 0
Score : 2

I dont even care about the xp potion. even 80% of the earned xp is not really worth it. can get the xp i earned in 2 months of temporis in like 1 day, but i really want the cosmetics that were promised..

0 0
Respond to this thread