FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Osamodas Class Packs

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - October 17, 2019, 17:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Wouldn't it be great to whip those class packs into shape? Maybe yank their chains a bit? Show 'em your fangs? Well, you're in luck: from now through October 23, Osamodas has got his paws on them! We can almost hear you licking your chops already!

We know you like your class packs to have some real teeth. So it only made sense to focus on the class that's most in touch with its animal side!

But no matter how big a fan you may be, you probably don't know all the expressions that disciples of the beast god use in their day-to-day conversations. That's why for today's trick… uh, today's lesson… we'll be teaching you a few typical Osamodas expressions:

• Summon's been eating my porridge: a famous line from an Osamodas fairy-tale, which is also used to complain whenever a summons misbehaves itself.
  • To have other Snappers to fry: to have other things to do.
  • To gawk like a Gudgeon: describes being sick or tired.
  • As meek as a Tofu: a very ironic expression, since trained Tofus are known as merciless, bloodthirsty fighters.
  • To rain Bow Meows and Bow Wows: used to describe bad weather. The expression "cry Bow Meows and Bow Wows" is also used to make fun of crybabies.
  • To cry Boowolf: to raise the alarm when there's nothing to be alarmed about.
  • I'm so hungry I could eat a Boowolf: to be famished.
  • Like a Moskito without wings: destitute, dispossessed of one's properties.
  • To have an Itsh you can't scratch: said of an Osamodas who's obsessed with some big, scary issue but has no way to resolve it.
  • Mushdy-eyed: said of someone who gets emotional.
  • The early bird catches the Wyrmling: mainly used to encourage sleepy Osamodas kids to get out of bed.

Of course, these expressions won't do you any good unless you look like a real Osamodas too! And there are only so many ways to manage that… exactly four, as it turns out!

From Thursday, October 17, to Wednesday, October 23 at 11:59 p.m. Paris time, come grab the Osamodas pack of your choice in the shop:

The Osamodas set is also sold separately for € 8 or 8,000 ogrines.

Each harness can also be purchased separately for € 7 or 7,000 ogrines.

Just remember: a Leopardo never changes its spots!

DON'T MISS OUT!

Reactions 15
Score : -56

Fixing bugs? Hell nah, lets add some more overpriced shitty vanity items instead

0 -3
Score : 7696

What do those two things have to do with each other?  You do know that the people who run the shop promotions are not the same as the people who fix bugs, right? They can do both at the same time.

1 0
Score : 23

overpriced? its free

1 -1
Score : 162

Looks great! Loving these class packs. Although I won't be able to afford all of them, I think they are a great product for players.

0 0
Score : 4415

I would love to get it, but it seems PayPal is not available as a method of payment... again! sad

0 0
Score : 256

My first and favorite class, need this in my life

0 0
Score : 572

You probably shouldn't have butchered the class before trying to sell an aesthetic pack around it.

Osa feels like garbage to play.

2 -1
Score : 2274

wheresmymind|2019-10-19 04:31:18
You probably shouldn't have butchered the class before trying to sell an aesthetic pack around it.

Osa feels like garbage to play.

But why...? I think it's a great class since the last revamp. So far I was able to do all quest fights quite easily, especially beating hykrul for the ivory dofus. I dare say the survivability is the best of all versions of the osa... . I can also do well in PvP,  with around 3400 dmg per turn. I can't really think of any complaints, other than too much revamps it destroys my kamas.
1 0
Score : 162

People just like to be negative... I wouldn't pay too much attention to someone that just says a class is garbage without explaining why.

0 0
Score : -4396
This was, by far, the Class Pack for which I hesitated the most to buy it.
Fact is, I made up my mind to just "add it to skins collections", just in case ... Osa rerrererre..re-vamps get rolled back a bit, and design gets a smallish alteration, maybe.
I got this specific pack in last 10-15 mins of it being available on shop.
*the struggle was/ is real*

My two cents, on it:

a) no class pet yet ... 
will they ever come?
will they come retroactively too, for class packs that have been already released?

b) no adaptive colors to character's colors (like Coulive items, for example);

c) why the horns on the hat/ helm are so ... big ?
this is what it comes to mind, when I look at them [horns]: a satyr ! when Osa should be all beautiful and gorgeous and playful, as a summoner that s/he is etc etc etc ...
0 0
Score : 1545

I mean, all these class packs are supposed to resemble the 12 gods so they're designing them with a specific image in mind.  And a major feature of the Osa god are his horns. 

2 0
Score : 213

I hope the next one is Feca

0 0
Respond to this thread