FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Kam and tot

By Fablegamer - SUBSCRIBER - October 21, 2019, 01:04:59

Does anyone know a way to prevent tot from exploding after 50ap?, I got 1 poison spell which is only 3 range, so I have to stay close to hit with it, anyone found a better solution?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1

There is none. Use hard hitting spells with one line of damage, poison spells, ebony.

For the first phase where kam is invuln try to push tot to kam without damaging him. This way he wont get ap buff.  Remember that each turn tot gains 10% final damage so kill him asap once kam is vuln. Get a bow or wand with high damage. Hit n run.

0 0
Score : 1485

Managed to do it, without ivory and in a bad set

0 0
Score : 4415

I didn't understand how to do the fight... 
I know you need to get Tot to more than 50AP for him to cast a spell to make Kam vulnerable, but in my case when Tot has more than 50AP, he uses a spell to deal a lot of damage and his AP go back to normal. 
What am I missing?

Edit: Kam needs to get to 50AP...

0 0
Score : 1485

kill kam first, completely avoid hitting tot, when kam dies, if tot is below 20ap he can't jump, all he does is just runs 4 cells.
If you have a poison spell use it each turn and make sure you're 6 cells away or further away from tot on his turn, just repeat this. (after 20ap he jumps every odd turn)
If you don't have poison spells full dmg to 18-19ap on tot then heal up, summon lots from a distance and try and get him to 50ap with low cost spells as quick as possible, then just hope you survive the blast, then repeat it. gl

0 0
Respond to this thread