FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

[CONTEST] Al Howin Movie Night

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - October 28, 2019, 18:00:00
AnkaTracker Announcements

Al Howin's Day is coming up. Bats are starting to emerge from their caves, pumpkwins are trembling at the thought of being cut, ghosts and ghouls plotting to sow terror and discord across Amakna... but the time is not yet ripe for chaos and fear, but for creativity and fun!

To start the Al Howin's Day countdown, we invite you to participate in a little contest: create the spookiest, creepiest, most mysterious DOFUS themed movie poster! Three winners will be selected and will be rewarded with:
  • First place - Al Howin haven bag + Malicious Shield + Eybahl pet (new ceremonial pet)
  • Second Place - Al Howin haven bag + Malicious Shield
  • Third Place - Al Howin haven bag 

You can use any style and graphic techniques you want. Drawings, paintings, 3D, in-game screen captures, montage, ... everything is allowed! Just let your imagination flow and put your creativity to the test!
You have until November 4 at 9.00 a.m. CET (DOFUS time) to submit your entry as a reply to this thread. (If you have difficulty uploading your image, this tutorial should help.)

Rules :
  • Only one entry per person.
  • Prizes will be distributed to the account with which the participation was shared. 
  • Creations with vulgar, offensive or sexual content will not be accepted.
  • Your efforts, creativity and talent can make a difference!
  • Have fun!
First Ankama intervention

The contest ended yesterday and picking winners is tougher than we thought. One thing is certain though: you folks are so creative! So much so that we think every one of you should get a little something. As a token of appreciation, each participant will receive an Al Howin MB at some point today!

In terms of the winners, we will get back to you by the end of the week.

See message in context
Reactions 32
Score : 424
4 0
Score : 49

I love this one!

0 0
Score : 878
3 0
Score : 69

Hi everyone! im new here biggrin

7 0
Score : 4

Love it! Well done! wub

0 0
Score : 49

Here's my entry huh

4 0
Score : 4

Love it!wub

0 0
Score : 926

Spoiler (click here to show spoiler)

"When you bring this Al Howin's Day DOFUS-themed poster out...can you introduce it as OchRE?"
[By Dunvegan on Echo]
2 0
Score : 690

Every entry so far is great but this takes the cake

0 0
Score : 19

Here is my entry! 

2 0
Score : 112
1 0
Score : 171

Here is my entry, first time trying this so hope you enjoy:

Please hold your laughter. Thanks in advance!
2 0
Score : 809
Please note that depending on your monitor / monitor mode / contrast you might not see everything shown in the poster.

Now that I'm on my phone I realize I cannot see the hands very well for example.

Name: Beaten
Server: Ilyzaelle
Link: https://i.imgur.com/dRLIc48.png
2 0
Score : 29

Hi everyone,
This is the first time I participate in a drawing contest!
This is done in acrylic paint, I hope you enjoy it!

Would you dare to watch IT?
2 0
Score : 1

Wow this gave me chills, i love it

0 0
Score : 21

Has anyone made this joke already?
1 0

The contest ended yesterday and picking winners is tougher than we thought. One thing is certain though: you folks are so creative! So much so that we think every one of you should get a little something. As a token of appreciation, each participant will receive an Al Howin MB at some point today!

In terms of the winners, we will get back to you by the end of the week.

Score : 21

Has everybody gotten their mystery boxes yet? I'm just a little worried my entry slipped through the cracks somehow...

0 0

Malaclypse-The-Younger|2019-11-06 16:01:39
Has everybody gotten their mystery boxes yet? I'm just a little worried my entry slipped through the cracks somehow...

They are not in-game items but can be found on the website on the gifs page.
0 0

what gif? can you link the website? biggrin

0 0

After much deliberation, our jury has finally made a decision. Without further ado, here are the contest winners:

1. Treciokas
  2. im-girl-shooter
  3. IDivideByZero

Congratulations to you all. All prizes have been distributed. biggrin

Is it just me? because i didn't get my havenbag. just the shield. but anyway, Thank you so much everyone!  wub

0 0
Score : 424

Never before World of Twelve has screamed in horror so much! Al Howin movie night has truly been a terrifying experience! Congratulations to fellow winners! smile

1 0

Ah welp better luck next time I guess, gratz smile

0 0
Respond to this thread