FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

DOFUS is not longer available on Steam

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - October 30, 2019, 15:36:19
AnkaTracker

Hello everyone,    

First of all, we would like to inform you, DOFUS is no longer available on Steam. We have removed DOFUS from the platform.

This sounds scarier than it actually is. You will still be able to play DOFUS with your existing characters. Just follow the guide below, to turn your Steam account into an Ankama account with just a few steps, and continue playing DOFUS as if nothing had changed.

Here is how it works:

• Fill in your email address.

• You will receive a confirmation by email (you may need to check your spam folder).
  • Once the email is confirmed, go to the Account Management tab on the Ankama website: https://account.ankama.com/en.
  • Go to the Linked Account section and click on edit.
  • You need to certify your account by providing your name, surname, and address.
  • Click on “certify my account” .

• Fill in the form.
  • Once your account is certified, log in again via your Steam account.
  • This page will appear:

• You can provide your phone number at any time.
  • Click on “see my profile”.
  • Go back to the “Linked Account” section.
  • Then click on “Complete my account”.

• Enter all your details.
  • You now have a new username and password to sign in to your account.
  • Now you can log in and resume playing!

First Ankama intervention

Hello,

please mind, that the verification code can take up to an hour to be sent. When did you start requesting the code?

See message in context
Reactions 5
Score : 1

I've requested a verification code to my phone several times and have not recieved anything tobe able to certify my account

0 0

Hello,

please mind, that the verification code can take up to an hour to be sent. When did you start requesting the code?

Score : 183

Wait I don't understand... Is it required for my account if I used to log in using Steam? I stopped doing that since Steam version never updated and I have been playing using launcher for weeks now. Do I need to do anything?

Super sad to see it will be gone from Steam though... sad

6 0
Score : 112

I don't use Steam acc here but have an Error : U04020081

0 0

Hi RSpike,

The only time I ever heard of this error is when a player is trying to use the DOFUS Updater, which has been discontinued at the end of October 2019. You need to uninstall it and install the Ankama Launcher in order to play.

However, in the event that I am mistaken and this error message has nothing to do with the old Updater, I would strongly advise you to contact the Ankama Support.

Upon creating your ticket, would you be so kind as to write up how you end up getting this error, please? And could you also provide an uncropped screenshot of it?

This information would be of great help in determining what the issue you are having is.

Respond to this thread