FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Giant Kralove (Nomad) question

By ChuckMyNorris - SUBSCRIBER - November 01, 2019, 23:51:25

So the last achievement that I need for Mission Impossible is Giant Kralove Nomad. I want to know if the water tentacle's turn skip causes nomad to fail. I've seen video where it seems to not fail the achievement, however I have other sources telling me that it would fail it.

I really don't want to spend all the effort opening kralove just to fail the nomad achievement, so it'd be wonderful if a dev could chime in and let me know how this mechanic works.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 1554

That's a good question.  Personally I've avoided that tentacle to be safe but I can understand your plight.  Good strategy is to have a character like Eni stand far enough away from where the tentacle could be summoned, and play first,  to unbewitch any characters that might have become "turn-skipped" by the tentacle before they play.  That's how I avoided it anyway.  Good Luck!

1 0
Score : 310

Yeah fair, I may do the same just to be safe. Although it would be nice to not have to worry about it; kralove stresses me out enough as it is lol

0 0
Score : 954

I have done nomad a few times there and character skipping turn, because of tentacle, never has seemed to fail it.

1 0

Good to know, thanks!

0 0

Update: I can confirm now that turn skip does not fail nomad. I got the achiev. Thanks all.

0 0
Respond to this thread